'Chuck Versus the Living Dead' Preview: Dad Returns
Scott Bakula makes a return to "Chuck" next week as Stephen J. Bartowski aka Chuck's dad. After his last dream, Chuck asks Morgan to help him on a side mission. Their investigation becomes complicated when Stephen J. Bartowski returns and learns that Chuck downloaded the Intersect 2.0. Luckily, Chuck's father may be able to help his son.
"...when we last saw him, he had spent an incredible amount of time trying to get the Intersect out of his son's head," creator Chris Fedak said. "And much of what we're going to be dealing with coming up is that Chuck's now decided to be a spy. And that decision, in episode 22 last season when he uploaded the Intersect 2.0 to save Sarah and Casey and to be a hero, that's very much what this season is about. And the next few episodes will be dealing with the ramifications of that."
"Chuck Versus the Living Dead" airs May 17, just one week away from the two-hour season finale. NBC still has not officially announced a fourth season but NBC Entertainment president Angela Bromstad said this on Monday, May 10, "It's our highest-performing Monday night show. We look at it as a very strong player, and it's a show that matches up with our new shows. It's too early for me to say for certain as it's a conversation we're going to have next week."
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked