Lady GaGa Steps Out in Revealing Underwear
Lady GaGa who is best known for her outrageous costumes on stage has been spotted showing most of her skin while she hit Stockholm, Sweden on Sunday, May 9. The singer only wore black see-through panties and bra topped with an unbuttoned leather jacket.
Lady GaGa was in the town for a performance during the weekend. The next day, she was pictured leaving a recording studio still with the same underwear, looking tired as she let her blonde hair messy.
The "Telephone" hitmaker previously has revealed that she wears those kinds of sexy clothes so her grandmother can notice her appearance. "My grandmother is basically blind, but she can make out lighter parts, like my skin and hair," she stated. "She says 'I can see you, because you have no pants on.' So I will continue to wear no pants so that my grandmother can see."
More Lady GaGa News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'