Lady GaGa Steps Out in Revealing Underwear
Lady GaGa who is best known for her outrageous costumes on stage has been spotted showing most of her skin while she hit Stockholm, Sweden on Sunday, May 9. The singer only wore black see-through panties and bra topped with an unbuttoned leather jacket.
Lady GaGa was in the town for a performance during the weekend. The next day, she was pictured leaving a recording studio still with the same underwear, looking tired as she let her blonde hair messy.
The "Telephone" hitmaker previously has revealed that she wears those kinds of sexy clothes so her grandmother can notice her appearance. "My grandmother is basically blind, but she can make out lighter parts, like my skin and hair," she stated. "She says 'I can see you, because you have no pants on.' So I will continue to wear no pants so that my grandmother can see."
More Lady GaGa News
- Bella Thorne Rises to Stardom in Trailer for 'Famous in Love' From 'Pretty Little Liars' Creator
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Reactivates Instagram Account
- Madonna, Usher and More Stars Pay Tribute to Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: More Fights and Departures
- Britney and Beyonce Under Fire for Their VMAs Performances. Plus Get Details on Their Backstage Feud
- Taylor Swift Dismissed From Jury Duty due to Her Ongoing Sexual Abuse Case
- Production on 'The Maze Runner: The Death Cure' to Resume in February 2017
- Blake Lively Hosts Private Baby Shower With Taylor Swift