Lady GaGa Steps Out in Revealing Underwear
Lady GaGa who is best known for her outrageous costumes on stage has been spotted showing most of her skin while she hit Stockholm, Sweden on Sunday, May 9. The singer only wore black see-through panties and bra topped with an unbuttoned leather jacket.
Lady GaGa was in the town for a performance during the weekend. The next day, she was pictured leaving a recording studio still with the same underwear, looking tired as she let her blonde hair messy.
The "Telephone" hitmaker previously has revealed that she wears those kinds of sexy clothes so her grandmother can notice her appearance. "My grandmother is basically blind, but she can make out lighter parts, like my skin and hair," she stated. "She says 'I can see you, because you have no pants on.' So I will continue to wear no pants so that my grandmother can see."
More Lady GaGa News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns