'Desperate Housewives' Season 6 Finale Preview
The big season finale of "Desperate Housewives" will air on May 16 and a preview from the episode shows that a big explosion will occur. As executive producer Bob Daily put it, one house in the Wisteria Lane will be blown up, literally.
Gaby risks her safety to help Angie; Lynette's fate and that of her unborn child lie in the hands of Eddie; Susan comes to grips with her financial woes; Bree considers confessing a secret she's harbored for years; and Angie must submit to Patrick's demands in order to protect her son.
Other things that Daily spilled about the finale are "Mike and Susan are going to have some financial issues", Lynette gives birth under "pretty scary circumstances", Bree discovers "son" Jeremy's true intentions and "Gaby will end up being Angie's confidante".
The episode is called "I Guess This Is Goodbye" and someone audience have known this season will be gone by the end of it.
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur