'Desperate Housewives' Season 6 Finale Preview
The big season finale of "Desperate Housewives" will air on May 16 and a preview from the episode shows that a big explosion will occur. As executive producer Bob Daily put it, one house in the Wisteria Lane will be blown up, literally.
Gaby risks her safety to help Angie; Lynette's fate and that of her unborn child lie in the hands of Eddie; Susan comes to grips with her financial woes; Bree considers confessing a secret she's harbored for years; and Angie must submit to Patrick's demands in order to protect her son.
Other things that Daily spilled about the finale are "Mike and Susan are going to have some financial issues", Lynette gives birth under "pretty scary circumstances", Bree discovers "son" Jeremy's true intentions and "Gaby will end up being Angie's confidante".
The episode is called "I Guess This Is Goodbye" and someone audience have known this season will be gone by the end of it.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris