'Desperate Housewives' Season 6 Finale Preview
The big season finale of "Desperate Housewives" will air on May 16 and a preview from the episode shows that a big explosion will occur. As executive producer Bob Daily put it, one house in the Wisteria Lane will be blown up, literally.
Gaby risks her safety to help Angie; Lynette's fate and that of her unborn child lie in the hands of Eddie; Susan comes to grips with her financial woes; Bree considers confessing a secret she's harbored for years; and Angie must submit to Patrick's demands in order to protect her son.
Other things that Daily spilled about the finale are "Mike and Susan are going to have some financial issues", Lynette gives birth under "pretty scary circumstances", Bree discovers "son" Jeremy's true intentions and "Gaby will end up being Angie's confidante".
The episode is called "I Guess This Is Goodbye" and someone audience have known this season will be gone by the end of it.
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism
- Elle Fanning Turns Her Dream Into Reality in New 'Leap!' Trailer
- This Is What Bella Thorne Does When Asked If Scott Disick Is a Sex Addict
- Bye Exes Feud! Nicki Minaj Is 'Happily Moving On' With Nas
- Jay-Z Shares '4:44' Dramatic Trailer Titled 'Kill Jay Z'
- Katy Perry Breaks Silence on Orlando Bloom's Nude Photos, Claims He Tried to Get Her Naked Too