'Desperate Housewives' Season 6 Finale Preview
The big season finale of "Desperate Housewives" will air on May 16 and a preview from the episode shows that a big explosion will occur. As executive producer Bob Daily put it, one house in the Wisteria Lane will be blown up, literally.
Gaby risks her safety to help Angie; Lynette's fate and that of her unborn child lie in the hands of Eddie; Susan comes to grips with her financial woes; Bree considers confessing a secret she's harbored for years; and Angie must submit to Patrick's demands in order to protect her son.
Other things that Daily spilled about the finale are "Mike and Susan are going to have some financial issues", Lynette gives birth under "pretty scary circumstances", Bree discovers "son" Jeremy's true intentions and "Gaby will end up being Angie's confidante".
The episode is called "I Guess This Is Goodbye" and someone audience have known this season will be gone by the end of it.
- Is Hailey Baldwin Dating Kendall Jenner's Ex Jordan Clarkson?
- Kim Kardashian Says Goodbye to Barack Obama's Presidency With Throwback Pics
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo