'Desperate Housewives' Season 6 Finale Preview
The big season finale of "Desperate Housewives" will air on May 16 and a preview from the episode shows that a big explosion will occur. As executive producer Bob Daily put it, one house in the Wisteria Lane will be blown up, literally.
Gaby risks her safety to help Angie; Lynette's fate and that of her unborn child lie in the hands of Eddie; Susan comes to grips with her financial woes; Bree considers confessing a secret she's harbored for years; and Angie must submit to Patrick's demands in order to protect her son.
Other things that Daily spilled about the finale are "Mike and Susan are going to have some financial issues", Lynette gives birth under "pretty scary circumstances", Bree discovers "son" Jeremy's true intentions and "Gaby will end up being Angie's confidante".
The episode is called "I Guess This Is Goodbye" and someone audience have known this season will be gone by the end of it.
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Liev Schreiber Shares Sweet Birthday Message for Naomi Watts After Split
- 'Outlander' Casts Older Fergus for Season 3
- That's What You Call Karma! Blac Chyna Leaks Rob Kardashian's Phone Number
- Listen to Tinashe and GTA's Sexy New Single 'All Caught Up'
- Angelina Jolie Enlists the Real Olivia Pope for Brad Pitt Divorce
- Report: Kim Kardashian Is Making Another Sex Tape and Opening a High-End Nude Resort
- Want to Meet Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford on 'Blade Runner 2' Set? Here's How to Win the Trip