Artist of the Week: Taio Cruz
His name has been linked to established singers in the Hip-Hop realm out there and one song proved it that he's not just a person behind the panel, but also a performing artist. He's Taio Cruz, whose single "Break Your Heart" has reached number one in Billboard Hot 100 chart and stayed relevant for 10 weeks straight.
Taio is an English man who has written for Britney Spears, Justin Timberlake, and Brandy among others. Recently, Rihanna confirmed that she also puts her trust in him for a single which would be listed in her next album. "We will start recording when I get back to LA. I'm not doing any new songs while I'm on the road. Taio has been signed by L.A. Reid and I think he's great," Rihanna testified.
Taio's solo project meanwhile, has garnered praise in his native land since it was released in October last year. The album, which is titled "Rokstarr" is set to hit the U.S. stores in June and a new music video for "Break Your Heart" would be shot soon.
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza
- William Shatner Says Nick Viall 'Needs to Go' From 'DWTS', the 'Bachelor' Star Reacts
- Zac Efron Is Drag Queen, The Rock Disses One Direction in New 'Baywatch' Trailer