Cyndi Lauper Fired From 'Celebrity Apprentice'
Cyndi Lauper who is arguably the main attraction in this season's line-up of "The Celebrity Apprentice" has just been sent home. The singer was in the losing team led by Holly Robinson Peete who failed to impress in the decorating challenge.
Teams switched members this week, Curtis Stone moved to Sharon Osbourne's team although Sharon and Maria Kanellis said they hated him last week. Meanwhile, Holly has to keep up with Cyndi who called her "bee-yotch" in the last boardroom. The task was to decorate an apartment within a day and one room should have celebrity theme.
Holly's team chose Balinese as the theme and Sharon acquired the information, relieved that she has modern design in mind. Holly put Cyndi in charge of the celebrity room but they had disagreement over its color. Cyndi wanted it to be vibrant and fun but Holly said it better be normal. Cyndi called Holly "conservative".
In the end the execs preferred Sharon's design even though they said the celebrity room is boring. Sharon won $40,000 for Cedars Sinai hospital's colon cancer program.
Meanwhile in the boardroom, Bret Michaels was criticized for not having a say in Holly-Cyndi squabble. Mr. Trump also made sure they all know that Holly was the project manager of the losing team. But eventually he picked Cyndi to be fired.
More The Celebrity Apprentice News
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor