Cyndi Lauper Fired From 'Celebrity Apprentice'
Cyndi Lauper who is arguably the main attraction in this season's line-up of "The Celebrity Apprentice" has just been sent home. The singer was in the losing team led by Holly Robinson Peete who failed to impress in the decorating challenge.
Teams switched members this week, Curtis Stone moved to Sharon Osbourne's team although Sharon and Maria Kanellis said they hated him last week. Meanwhile, Holly has to keep up with Cyndi who called her "bee-yotch" in the last boardroom. The task was to decorate an apartment within a day and one room should have celebrity theme.
Holly's team chose Balinese as the theme and Sharon acquired the information, relieved that she has modern design in mind. Holly put Cyndi in charge of the celebrity room but they had disagreement over its color. Cyndi wanted it to be vibrant and fun but Holly said it better be normal. Cyndi called Holly "conservative".
In the end the execs preferred Sharon's design even though they said the celebrity room is boring. Sharon won $40,000 for Cedars Sinai hospital's colon cancer program.
Meanwhile in the boardroom, Bret Michaels was criticized for not having a say in Holly-Cyndi squabble. Mr. Trump also made sure they all know that Holly was the project manager of the losing team. But eventually he picked Cyndi to be fired.
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Jason Statham Welcome Baby Boy. See His First Picture!
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting