Bethenny Frankel Names Daughter Bryn Hoppy, Calling Her 'Tiny, Beautiful Peanut'
This year's Mother's Day, Bethenny Frankel celebrates it as a first-time mother. As it was reported earlier, the 39-year-old chef gave birth to her child on Saturday, May 8. Later, her rep confirmed the news, adding that the baby is named Bryn Hoppy.
Soon after, Bethenny herself has spoken up about her feeling, tweeting "I can't express how happy I am & how beautiful, supportive & thoughtful u all are. Bryn is a tiny beautiful peanut. new chapter begins. thank you." She then added, "Happy mother's day to all of u.hopefully momma & the peanut can go home soon.she's tiny."
The "The Real Housewives of New York City" star went into labor earlier as she was supposed to be due in June. She delivered her and husband Jason Hoppy's first child at a New York City hospital. The healthy baby girl is 4 lb. 12 oz., Bethenny's rep announced, clarifying previous report from a Twitter which mentioned that the baby is a boy and weighed in 6lbs 8oz.
More Bethenny Frankel News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked