Bethenny Frankel Names Daughter Bryn Hoppy, Calling Her 'Tiny, Beautiful Peanut'
This year's Mother's Day, Bethenny Frankel celebrates it as a first-time mother. As it was reported earlier, the 39-year-old chef gave birth to her child on Saturday, May 8. Later, her rep confirmed the news, adding that the baby is named Bryn Hoppy.
Soon after, Bethenny herself has spoken up about her feeling, tweeting "I can't express how happy I am & how beautiful, supportive & thoughtful u all are. Bryn is a tiny beautiful peanut. new chapter begins. thank you." She then added, "Happy mother's day to all of u.hopefully momma & the peanut can go home soon.she's tiny."
The "The Real Housewives of New York City" star went into labor earlier as she was supposed to be due in June. She delivered her and husband Jason Hoppy's first child at a New York City hospital. The healthy baby girl is 4 lb. 12 oz., Bethenny's rep announced, clarifying previous report from a Twitter which mentioned that the baby is a boy and weighed in 6lbs 8oz.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance