Bethenny Frankel Names Daughter Bryn Hoppy, Calling Her 'Tiny, Beautiful Peanut'
This year's Mother's Day, Bethenny Frankel celebrates it as a first-time mother. As it was reported earlier, the 39-year-old chef gave birth to her child on Saturday, May 8. Later, her rep confirmed the news, adding that the baby is named Bryn Hoppy.
Soon after, Bethenny herself has spoken up about her feeling, tweeting "I can't express how happy I am & how beautiful, supportive & thoughtful u all are. Bryn is a tiny beautiful peanut. new chapter begins. thank you." She then added, "Happy mother's day to all of u.hopefully momma & the peanut can go home soon.she's tiny."
The "The Real Housewives of New York City" star went into labor earlier as she was supposed to be due in June. She delivered her and husband Jason Hoppy's first child at a New York City hospital. The healthy baby girl is 4 lb. 12 oz., Bethenny's rep announced, clarifying previous report from a Twitter which mentioned that the baby is a boy and weighed in 6lbs 8oz.
More Bethenny Frankel News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding