Bethenny Frankel Names Daughter Bryn Hoppy, Calling Her 'Tiny, Beautiful Peanut'
This year's Mother's Day, Bethenny Frankel celebrates it as a first-time mother. As it was reported earlier, the 39-year-old chef gave birth to her child on Saturday, May 8. Later, her rep confirmed the news, adding that the baby is named Bryn Hoppy.
Soon after, Bethenny herself has spoken up about her feeling, tweeting "I can't express how happy I am & how beautiful, supportive & thoughtful u all are. Bryn is a tiny beautiful peanut. new chapter begins. thank you." She then added, "Happy mother's day to all of u.hopefully momma & the peanut can go home soon.she's tiny."
The "The Real Housewives of New York City" star went into labor earlier as she was supposed to be due in June. She delivered her and husband Jason Hoppy's first child at a New York City hospital. The healthy baby girl is 4 lb. 12 oz., Bethenny's rep announced, clarifying previous report from a Twitter which mentioned that the baby is a boy and weighed in 6lbs 8oz.
More Bethenny Frankel News
- Scarlett Johansson All Smiles During Lunch Date With Mystery Man After Romain Dauriac Split
- The Chainsmokers and Coldplay Team Up for Love Song 'Something Just Like This'
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Are 'Living Separate Lives'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Taps John Ortiz to Star as New Charter President
- Angeline Jolie May Soon Star in 'Maleficent 2'
- Selena Gomez May Dump The Weeknd After He's Caught Texting Ex Bella Hadid
- BRIT Awards 2017: David Bowie Wins Top Prizes - See the Full Winner List
- 'Star' and 'Lethal Weapon' Renewed for Second Season on FOX