Bethenny Frankel Names Daughter Bryn Hoppy, Calling Her 'Tiny, Beautiful Peanut'
This year's Mother's Day, Bethenny Frankel celebrates it as a first-time mother. As it was reported earlier, the 39-year-old chef gave birth to her child on Saturday, May 8. Later, her rep confirmed the news, adding that the baby is named Bryn Hoppy.
Soon after, Bethenny herself has spoken up about her feeling, tweeting "I can't express how happy I am & how beautiful, supportive & thoughtful u all are. Bryn is a tiny beautiful peanut. new chapter begins. thank you." She then added, "Happy mother's day to all of u.hopefully momma & the peanut can go home soon.she's tiny."
The "The Real Housewives of New York City" star went into labor earlier as she was supposed to be due in June. She delivered her and husband Jason Hoppy's first child at a New York City hospital. The healthy baby girl is 4 lb. 12 oz., Bethenny's rep announced, clarifying previous report from a Twitter which mentioned that the baby is a boy and weighed in 6lbs 8oz.
- Chrissy Teigen Naked in Bed in New Photos
- 'The Flash' Showrunner Promises Season 4 Will Be Fun and Less Dour
- Kourtney Kardashian Shacking Up With Younes Bendjima
- Nicolas Cage's Photo in Kazakhstani Garb Sparks Hilarious Memes on Twitter
- James Franco Unleashes Something Evil in 'The Vault' Trailer
- Tom Holland Wants to Date 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Co-Star Marisa Tomei
- Sara Sampaio Shares Topless Pic From Her Vacation in Mexico
- Henry Cavill's Mustache Will Be Digitally Removed From 'Justice League' Reshoots