Dan and Jordan Win 'The Amazing Race' 16
Brothers Daniel and Jordan Pious have won the 16th season of "The Amazing Race" after travelling more than 40,000 miles, five continents and nine countries. The siblings hailing from Barrington, Rhode Island finished first in the last pit stop in San Francisco and took home the $1 million grand prize.
Smart moves and good memories contributed to Dan and Jordan's victory. In the airport, they put their backpacks behind Brent and Caite so that they cut the line and pushed Jet and Cord to number 3. Dan and Jordan also did well in the challenge to put several psychedelic posters of other racers in order of their eliminations and quickly advanced to the final pitstop, Candlestick Park.
Coming second were cowboy brothers Jet and Cord who had trouble in assembling the pictures, followed by the models.
CBS has renewed the reality show up until it 20th season. The upcoming installment is expected to start filming this summer for a premiere in fall.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie