First Promo of 'Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami' Season 2
E! gave away the first taste of "Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami" which returns June 13 for the second season. With the tag line "Trouble Has Landed", the teaser shows Khloe Kardashian back on the mic for her radio show, Kourtney Kardashian visiting a zoo, and both shooting for DASH ad.
The taping was done earlier this year and was completed last month. The season will see Khloe juggling between her boutique DASH and her radio show "Khloe After Dark" but this time, she will have to attend to her husband Lamar Odom in L.A. too. Meanwhile, Kourtney who also co-owns DASH will include her baby's daddy Scott Disick in managing the store. She also wants to branch out to restaurant, bar and lounge business.
"Filming is always fun! This time around is totally different though," Khloe gushed. "We are not 'single sisters in Miami' anymore. But there is definitely more drama this time around. I am constantly missing Lamar, Kourt is always with Scott and Mason. ...We are different but we are both trying to find that happy balance between us. The tension is so thick though. But it will make for an amazing show I guess."
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?
- Daniel Radcliffe Plays Corpse on Red Carpet of 'Swiss Army Man' Premiere
- Matthew McConaughey Could Be Your Teacher. Actor Is Going to Teach at University of Texas
- Drake 'Never Stops' Loving Rihanna
- 'Underworld: Blood Wars' Release Date Is Pushed Back to 2017
- Amber Rose on Kanye West's 'Famous': 'I've Worked My F***ing Ass Off'
- Kris Jenner, 60, Is Reportedly Trying for Another Baby