Bethenny Frankel Welcomes Baby Boy
Bethenny Frankel has become a mother. The star of "The Real Housewives of New York City" has given birth to her first son on Friday, May 7 at a New York City hospital. Breaking the news is Maxine who writes on Twitter, "Secret texts from whole staff in NYC Presby Delivery room, snitch at @Bethenny Obstetrician office."
The baby boy reportedly weighed in 6lbs 8oz. Later, another update from Maxine's Twitter mentions that the newborn child, whose name is not yet revealed, will be baptized in the evening. "I'm receiving emails fr. NYPresby neonatal. Bethenney baby boy going 2 b baptized 2nite," so read the tweet.
Bethenny Frankel was reported going into early labor on May 7 afternoon, while she was supposed to be due in June. The baby boy is the first son for her and husband Jason Hoppy, who tied the knot on March 28 this year at The Four Seasons Hotel in Manhattan.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie