Bethenny Frankel Welcomes Baby Boy
Bethenny Frankel has become a mother. The star of "The Real Housewives of New York City" has given birth to her first son on Friday, May 7 at a New York City hospital. Breaking the news is Maxine who writes on Twitter, "Secret texts from whole staff in NYC Presby Delivery room, snitch at @Bethenny Obstetrician office."
The baby boy reportedly weighed in 6lbs 8oz. Later, another update from Maxine's Twitter mentions that the newborn child, whose name is not yet revealed, will be baptized in the evening. "I'm receiving emails fr. NYPresby neonatal. Bethenney baby boy going 2 b baptized 2nite," so read the tweet.
Bethenny Frankel was reported going into early labor on May 7 afternoon, while she was supposed to be due in June. The baby boy is the first son for her and husband Jason Hoppy, who tied the knot on March 28 this year at The Four Seasons Hotel in Manhattan.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal