Bethenny Frankel Welcomes Baby Boy
Bethenny Frankel has become a mother. The star of "The Real Housewives of New York City" has given birth to her first son on Friday, May 7 at a New York City hospital. Breaking the news is Maxine who writes on Twitter, "Secret texts from whole staff in NYC Presby Delivery room, snitch at @Bethenny Obstetrician office."
The baby boy reportedly weighed in 6lbs 8oz. Later, another update from Maxine's Twitter mentions that the newborn child, whose name is not yet revealed, will be baptized in the evening. "I'm receiving emails fr. NYPresby neonatal. Bethenney baby boy going 2 b baptized 2nite," so read the tweet.
Bethenny Frankel was reported going into early labor on May 7 afternoon, while she was supposed to be due in June. The baby boy is the first son for her and husband Jason Hoppy, who tied the knot on March 28 this year at The Four Seasons Hotel in Manhattan.
More Bethenny Frankel News
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens
- 'Scream Queens' 2.03 Preview Teases Bad Blood Between Chad and Brock
- Courteney Cox on Jennifer Aniston Dragged Into Brangelina Divorce: 'It's Not About Her'
- Rep Denies Lady GaGa Is Having Baby 'on Her Own'
- Get Your First Look at Nick Jonas in New 'Jumanji' Movie
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian Is Expecting Baby No. 4 With Scott Disick
- Taylor Swift's Squad Reportedly Abandons Her After Her 'Embarrassing Feuds and Breakups'