Bethenny Frankel Welcomes Baby Boy
Bethenny Frankel has become a mother. The star of "The Real Housewives of New York City" has given birth to her first son on Friday, May 7 at a New York City hospital. Breaking the news is Maxine who writes on Twitter, "Secret texts from whole staff in NYC Presby Delivery room, snitch at @Bethenny Obstetrician office."
The baby boy reportedly weighed in 6lbs 8oz. Later, another update from Maxine's Twitter mentions that the newborn child, whose name is not yet revealed, will be baptized in the evening. "I'm receiving emails fr. NYPresby neonatal. Bethenney baby boy going 2 b baptized 2nite," so read the tweet.
Bethenny Frankel was reported going into early labor on May 7 afternoon, while she was supposed to be due in June. The baby boy is the first son for her and husband Jason Hoppy, who tied the knot on March 28 this year at The Four Seasons Hotel in Manhattan.
More Bethenny Frankel News
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera