Bethenny Frankel Welcomes Baby Boy
Bethenny Frankel has become a mother. The star of "The Real Housewives of New York City" has given birth to her first son on Friday, May 7 at a New York City hospital. Breaking the news is Maxine who writes on Twitter, "Secret texts from whole staff in NYC Presby Delivery room, snitch at @Bethenny Obstetrician office."
The baby boy reportedly weighed in 6lbs 8oz. Later, another update from Maxine's Twitter mentions that the newborn child, whose name is not yet revealed, will be baptized in the evening. "I'm receiving emails fr. NYPresby neonatal. Bethenney baby boy going 2 b baptized 2nite," so read the tweet.
Bethenny Frankel was reported going into early labor on May 7 afternoon, while she was supposed to be due in June. The baby boy is the first son for her and husband Jason Hoppy, who tied the knot on March 28 this year at The Four Seasons Hotel in Manhattan.
More Bethenny Frankel News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns