'House M.D.' Shares 2 Minutes of Season 6 Finale
Although there's still one more episode in the way, FOX has given a preview of how "House M.D." will end in season 6. The first two minutes of the episode airing May 17 shares what happen eight hours before House is wrenching in pain and has blood in several places.
In the official synopsis, it is known that Cuddy, House and members of the team join forces with a search-and-rescue team to provide much-needed medical attention at the scene of an emergency. The finale is titled "Help Me".
According to EW which was the first to release the clip, "the two-minute opening teaser from said season finale includes a memorable Huddy moment, a major Luddy development, and a spectacle so ginormous in scope that director Greg Yaitanes had to shoot it using a special Canon 5d Mark II camera."
Guest star in the episode is China Shavers whom Yaitane describes as "incredible".
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 4: Coaches Round Out Teams of 8. See Who Makes the Cut!
- Missing His Family? Brad Pitt 'Secretly Joined' Angelina Jolie and Kids on Recent Cambodia Trip
- First Gloomy Footage of 'Annihilation' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- 'Bones' Showrunner on Series Finale: 'It's the End, but It's Not the End'
- Spider-Man May Leave Marvel Cinematic Universe After 'Spiderman: Homecoming' Sequel
- Harry Styles to Make Debut as Solo Artist on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Amy Poehler and Nick Offerman Reunite for NBC's Competition Series 'Handmade Project'
- Mila Kunis Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body, 4 Months After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri