'House M.D.' Shares 2 Minutes of Season 6 Finale
Although there's still one more episode in the way, FOX has given a preview of how "House M.D." will end in season 6. The first two minutes of the episode airing May 17 shares what happen eight hours before House is wrenching in pain and has blood in several places.
In the official synopsis, it is known that Cuddy, House and members of the team join forces with a search-and-rescue team to provide much-needed medical attention at the scene of an emergency. The finale is titled "Help Me".
According to EW which was the first to release the clip, "the two-minute opening teaser from said season finale includes a memorable Huddy moment, a major Luddy development, and a spectacle so ginormous in scope that director Greg Yaitanes had to shoot it using a special Canon 5d Mark II camera."
Guest star in the episode is China Shavers whom Yaitane describes as "incredible".
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd