'House M.D.' Shares 2 Minutes of Season 6 Finale
Although there's still one more episode in the way, FOX has given a preview of how "House M.D." will end in season 6. The first two minutes of the episode airing May 17 shares what happen eight hours before House is wrenching in pain and has blood in several places.
In the official synopsis, it is known that Cuddy, House and members of the team join forces with a search-and-rescue team to provide much-needed medical attention at the scene of an emergency. The finale is titled "Help Me".
According to EW which was the first to release the clip, "the two-minute opening teaser from said season finale includes a memorable Huddy moment, a major Luddy development, and a spectacle so ginormous in scope that director Greg Yaitanes had to shoot it using a special Canon 5d Mark II camera."
Guest star in the episode is China Shavers whom Yaitane describes as "incredible".
- Is Katy Perry Romancing Calvin Harris to Get Back at Taylor Swift?
- Miley Cyrus Makes Liam Hemsworth Jealous Over Her Pampering Sessions With Pet Pig
- 'Bachelorette' Recap: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Help Test the Guys' Husband Skills
- John Boyega Shows Finn's New Weapon in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Bella Thorne Gets Cuddly With Ex Gregg Sulkin After Super Quick Fling With Scott Disick
- Kourtney Kardashian Ready to Introduce Younes Bendjima to Her Family
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' Is Not Hacked, Claims Disney CEO
- Niall Horan Pays Tribute to Manchester Bombing Victims, Makes 'On the Loose' TV Debut on 'Today'