'House M.D.' Shares 2 Minutes of Season 6 Finale
Although there's still one more episode in the way, FOX has given a preview of how "House M.D." will end in season 6. The first two minutes of the episode airing May 17 shares what happen eight hours before House is wrenching in pain and has blood in several places.
In the official synopsis, it is known that Cuddy, House and members of the team join forces with a search-and-rescue team to provide much-needed medical attention at the scene of an emergency. The finale is titled "Help Me".
According to EW which was the first to release the clip, "the two-minute opening teaser from said season finale includes a memorable Huddy moment, a major Luddy development, and a spectacle so ginormous in scope that director Greg Yaitanes had to shoot it using a special Canon 5d Mark II camera."
Guest star in the episode is China Shavers whom Yaitane describes as "incredible".
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!