'House M.D.' Shares 2 Minutes of Season 6 Finale
Although there's still one more episode in the way, FOX has given a preview of how "House M.D." will end in season 6. The first two minutes of the episode airing May 17 shares what happen eight hours before House is wrenching in pain and has blood in several places.
In the official synopsis, it is known that Cuddy, House and members of the team join forces with a search-and-rescue team to provide much-needed medical attention at the scene of an emergency. The finale is titled "Help Me".
According to EW which was the first to release the clip, "the two-minute opening teaser from said season finale includes a memorable Huddy moment, a major Luddy development, and a spectacle so ginormous in scope that director Greg Yaitanes had to shoot it using a special Canon 5d Mark II camera."
Guest star in the episode is China Shavers whom Yaitane describes as "incredible".
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri