Video Premiere: Carrie Underwood's 'Undo It'
Carrie Underwood releases a black-and-white music video for her latest single called "Undo It". She is seen performing the song live during one of the concerts in her on-going tour. The live footage is combined with the gig's background screen clips.
Carrie will stop by Beaumont, TX on May 10 after performing at Cajundome in Lafayette, LA on May 8 to support "Play On", the album in which "Undo It" appears. The winner of "American Idol" season 4 will continue staying on the road until May 30 with the last stop at Spokane Arena in Spokane, WA.
Carrie Underwood recently received a Triple-Crown Award at the 45th Annual of Academy of Country Music Awards for her last year's triple victory; Top New Female Vocalist, Top Female Vocalist and Entertainer of the Year. She also won a prize for Entertainer of the Year, becoming the first female act to win the top honor for two years in a row.
Carrie Underwood's "Undo It" music video
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza
- William Shatner Says Nick Viall 'Needs to Go' From 'DWTS', the 'Bachelor' Star Reacts
- Zac Efron Is Drag Queen, The Rock Disses One Direction in New 'Baywatch' Trailer