Sandra Bullock Plans to Work on Movies Again
Sandra Bullock does not plan to retire from acting yet. After her "reputed friends" claimed she "might never make another film again" because she enjoys being a mother to her newly adopted son Louis Bardo Bullock, her representative has spoken up to address the rumor. "Although she has no definite projects set at the moment, she has every intention of returning to work," the rep says.
However, the representative refuses to confirm or deny report that Sandra plans to leave California for good and divide her time between her houses in New Orleans and Austin, Texas. The rep explains, "In order to maintain Sandra Bullock's privacy, we will not comment on where she plans to live."
Previously, the "The Blind Side" star has stated that she is not in rush to get back to work because she is currently focusing on her son. "All I know is that I want to be able to enjoy being a mom," she said. "The career will have to wait for a bit. I don't want to step into that world until I can find out what room I left my armor in. You need tough skin to be in this business. I don't have tough skin right now and I don't want it."
More Sandra Bullock News
- 'Aquaman' Officially Casts Michael Beach in Potentially Significant Role
- FOX Sets Fall Premiere Dates for 'The Orville', 'Empire' and More
- Miranda Lambert Enjoys Singing About Heartbreak After Split From Blake Shelton
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Major Cleavage in New Instagram Pics
- Does Rae Sremmurd Break Up? Swae Lee Tries 'to Steal All the Shine' From Slim Jimmy
- Bill Cosby Plans to Lecture Young People on How to Avoid Sexual Assault Accusations
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Twins Finally Released From Hospital
- Brad Pitt Fired as the Depressing Weatherman on 'Jim Jefferies Show'. See His Reaction!