Sandra Bullock Plans to Work on Movies Again
Sandra Bullock does not plan to retire from acting yet. After her "reputed friends" claimed she "might never make another film again" because she enjoys being a mother to her newly adopted son Louis Bardo Bullock, her representative has spoken up to address the rumor. "Although she has no definite projects set at the moment, she has every intention of returning to work," the rep says.
However, the representative refuses to confirm or deny report that Sandra plans to leave California for good and divide her time between her houses in New Orleans and Austin, Texas. The rep explains, "In order to maintain Sandra Bullock's privacy, we will not comment on where she plans to live."
Previously, the "The Blind Side" star has stated that she is not in rush to get back to work because she is currently focusing on her son. "All I know is that I want to be able to enjoy being a mom," she said. "The career will have to wait for a bit. I don't want to step into that world until I can find out what room I left my armor in. You need tough skin to be in this business. I don't have tough skin right now and I don't want it."
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season