Sandra Bullock Plans to Work on Movies Again
Sandra Bullock does not plan to retire from acting yet. After her "reputed friends" claimed she "might never make another film again" because she enjoys being a mother to her newly adopted son Louis Bardo Bullock, her representative has spoken up to address the rumor. "Although she has no definite projects set at the moment, she has every intention of returning to work," the rep says.
However, the representative refuses to confirm or deny report that Sandra plans to leave California for good and divide her time between her houses in New Orleans and Austin, Texas. The rep explains, "In order to maintain Sandra Bullock's privacy, we will not comment on where she plans to live."
Previously, the "The Blind Side" star has stated that she is not in rush to get back to work because she is currently focusing on her son. "All I know is that I want to be able to enjoy being a mom," she said. "The career will have to wait for a bit. I don't want to step into that world until I can find out what room I left my armor in. You need tough skin to be in this business. I don't have tough skin right now and I don't want it."
More Sandra Bullock News
- Kim Kardashian Says Goodbye to Barack Obama's Presidency With Throwback Pics
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?