'Men in Black 3' Gets Release Date and 3-D Treatment, Will Smith Is Signed
The third "Men in Black" film is really happening. Reports say Columbia Pictures has given green light to "Men in Black 3" and announced a release date for the movie. The upcoming flick is now scheduled to arrive in the U.S. on May 25, 2012 and will be released in 3-D.
The studio also has locked an actor for the cast ensemble, tapping Will Smith to reprise his role as alien-chasing government operative Agent Jay. Moreover, Columbia has hired Barry Sonnenfeld to serve behind the lens for "MIB 3".
Smith will be likely joined by his co-star in "Men in Black" and "Men in Black II", Tommy Lee Jones, as he is currently negotiating his contract with the studio to return as Agent Kay. Moreover, Josh Brolin is expected to star in the film as a younger version of Agent K.
Walter F. Parkes and Laurie MacDonald are producing the upcoming flick. Meanwhile, Etan Cohen and David Koepp are teaming up to write the script, which will feature a time travel element that moves the action from contemporary back to 1969.
- Kylie Jenner Is Getting Fancy New Car. Another Gift From Tyga?
- Fifth Harmony's Camila Cabello Goes Solo Again for Charity Song 'Power in Me'
- Colin Firth and Patrick Dempsey Fight Over Renee Zellweger in New 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Trailer
- Khloe Kardashian and Trey Songz Get Touchy-Freely While Leaving Her Birthday Bash Together
- Drake Pictured Filming 'One Dance' Video in Africa
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.03 Preview: Ali Fights Back
- Lisa Marie Presley Splits From Michael Lockwood After 10 Years of Marriage
- Kylie Jenner Kisses Tyga in This Sexy Photobooth Pic