Clips From 'Vampire Diaries' Season 1 Finale
Damon acts like a knight in shining armor for Elena in the two newly released clips for "The Vampire Diaries" finale. In one clip, Damon is trying to find his way with Elena, only to be called "friend" by her. Upon hearing Jeremy telling Elena to "go to hell", Damon follows Jeremy and threatens him unless he forgives his sister.
The episode is called "Founder's Day" and it would be the conclusion of season 1. Producers said that they will leave a few cliffhangers. Asked whether the episode would prolong season one storylines or set up season two, Kevin Williamson told NY Post, "It's a little bit of both. We close the door on a couple chapters - some things are very, very final [laughs] and won't be coming back."
"Founder's Day" airs on May 13. Although Damon and Alaric do their best to stop him, Johnathan Gilbert sets a plan in motion that brings Founder's Day to an end amid chaos, destruction and death.
- Clip 1
- Clip 2
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series
- One Direction Celebrates Six-Year Anniversary, Thanks Fans for Their Support
- Ariana Grande Debuts New Hairdo Amid Reports She Was Barred From Performing at White House
- 'High School Musical' Alum Corbin Bleu Gets Married to Sasha Clements. Get the Details
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Easily Wins at Box Office
- Lindsay Lohan Fights With Fiance Egor Tarabasov After Accusing Him of Cheating on Social Media