Clips From 'Vampire Diaries' Season 1 Finale
Damon acts like a knight in shining armor for Elena in the two newly released clips for "The Vampire Diaries" finale. In one clip, Damon is trying to find his way with Elena, only to be called "friend" by her. Upon hearing Jeremy telling Elena to "go to hell", Damon follows Jeremy and threatens him unless he forgives his sister.
The episode is called "Founder's Day" and it would be the conclusion of season 1. Producers said that they will leave a few cliffhangers. Asked whether the episode would prolong season one storylines or set up season two, Kevin Williamson told NY Post, "It's a little bit of both. We close the door on a couple chapters - some things are very, very final [laughs] and won't be coming back."
"Founder's Day" airs on May 13. Although Damon and Alaric do their best to stop him, Johnathan Gilbert sets a plan in motion that brings Founder's Day to an end amid chaos, destruction and death.
- Clip 1
- Clip 2
More The Vampire Diaries News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked