Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson Never Told Oprah Winfrey They're Dating
Question of whether or not Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are dating has not met the answer. Following report that the twosome has confirmed to Oprah Winfrey that they are seeing each other, the representative for the talk show queen tells Gossip Cop that "it's not true."
The representative is responding to earlier news which mentions that Oprah was told Kristen and Robert are dating at the backstage of "The Oprah Winfrey Show". When taping the May 13 episode earlier this week, the host would press the "Twilight" couple with question of whether or not they are an item. But Oprah promised she would not press it too hard on air if they privately told her the truth.
"Obviously Oprah had to ask something during the taping, but agreed beforehand she wouldn't be too hard on [Rob and Kristen] if they told her what was really going on," a source told E! Online. "Both Rob and Kristen's people and Summit then confirmed ahead of time [Rob and Kristen] are together and are dating. One hundred percent."
Aside from all rumor regarding the nature of her relationship with Robert, Kristen has claimed she will never open up about who she is dating. "I would never cheapen my relationships by talking about them. People say, 'Just say who you're dating. Then people will stop being so ravenous about it'. It's like, 'No they won't! They'll ask for specifics'," the 20-year-old actress explained to Elle magazine.
More Kristen Stewart News
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune