Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson Never Told Oprah Winfrey They're Dating
Question of whether or not Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are dating has not met the answer. Following report that the twosome has confirmed to Oprah Winfrey that they are seeing each other, the representative for the talk show queen tells Gossip Cop that "it's not true."
The representative is responding to earlier news which mentions that Oprah was told Kristen and Robert are dating at the backstage of "The Oprah Winfrey Show". When taping the May 13 episode earlier this week, the host would press the "Twilight" couple with question of whether or not they are an item. But Oprah promised she would not press it too hard on air if they privately told her the truth.
"Obviously Oprah had to ask something during the taping, but agreed beforehand she wouldn't be too hard on [Rob and Kristen] if they told her what was really going on," a source told E! Online. "Both Rob and Kristen's people and Summit then confirmed ahead of time [Rob and Kristen] are together and are dating. One hundred percent."
Aside from all rumor regarding the nature of her relationship with Robert, Kristen has claimed she will never open up about who she is dating. "I would never cheapen my relationships by talking about them. People say, 'Just say who you're dating. Then people will stop being so ravenous about it'. It's like, 'No they won't! They'll ask for specifics'," the 20-year-old actress explained to Elle magazine.
More Kristen Stewart News
- Daniel Radcliffe Is 'Leaving Room' to Play 'Harry Potter' Again in the Future
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood