Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson Never Told Oprah Winfrey They're Dating
Question of whether or not Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are dating has not met the answer. Following report that the twosome has confirmed to Oprah Winfrey that they are seeing each other, the representative for the talk show queen tells Gossip Cop that "it's not true."
The representative is responding to earlier news which mentions that Oprah was told Kristen and Robert are dating at the backstage of "The Oprah Winfrey Show". When taping the May 13 episode earlier this week, the host would press the "Twilight" couple with question of whether or not they are an item. But Oprah promised she would not press it too hard on air if they privately told her the truth.
"Obviously Oprah had to ask something during the taping, but agreed beforehand she wouldn't be too hard on [Rob and Kristen] if they told her what was really going on," a source told E! Online. "Both Rob and Kristen's people and Summit then confirmed ahead of time [Rob and Kristen] are together and are dating. One hundred percent."
Aside from all rumor regarding the nature of her relationship with Robert, Kristen has claimed she will never open up about who she is dating. "I would never cheapen my relationships by talking about them. People say, 'Just say who you're dating. Then people will stop being so ravenous about it'. It's like, 'No they won't! They'll ask for specifics'," the 20-year-old actress explained to Elle magazine.
More Kristen Stewart News
- Report: John Mayer Dating Natalie Morales
- Report: Jennifer Garner's 'Pregnant and Alone' After Ben Affleck Divorce Filing
- '13 Reasons Why' Is Near Season 2 Renewal on Netflix
- Chris Soules Called 911 After Deadly Car Crash, Tried to Help Victim
- 'Alien: Covenant' New Prologue Reveals 'Prometheus' Big Mystery
- Johnny Depp Surprises Pirates of the Caribbean Riders at Disneyland as Captain Jack Sparrow
- Drake and Draymond Green Mock Each Other in Hilarious Meme War
- Will Smith and DJ Jazzy Jeff to Reunite for First Live Performances in 12 Years