Sneak Peek of Justin Bieber and Charice on 'Oprah'
"The Oprah Winfrey Show" gives a glimpse of Justin Bieber's appearance on the May 11 episode. Calling Bieber as the heartthrob of the decade, Oprah Winfrey asks "Did you dream of this happening to you?" to a beaming Bieber.
Bieber taped his appearance earlier this week in Chicago. Fans who have submitted a story about "what you love about Justin Bieber and why?" were in the audience. Bieber tweeted hours after the taping, "Just got to say that Oprah is real nice down to earth person. She even came back after the show to talk with everyone. She is incredible. And she made my grandpa cry. He went all water works in the crowd."
His mother Pattie Mallette meanwhile also tweeted, "So proud!!! My son just did Oprah! @justinbieber was so charming! It airs May 11th! I was on for a minute too!! So exciting!". Later on, Bieber again wrote on Facebook to describe how honored he was. "Couldn't believe she was interviewing me. It was surreal. Thanks to everyone who worked hard to get me there. Really an honor and a testament to the incredible fans that you all are. Thank you. Really," he wrote.
Justin will not be the only guest in the episode. Another teen singing sensation Charice, whose career Oprah has observed and catapulted, would be performing there too.
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest