Sneak Peek of Justin Bieber and Charice on 'Oprah'
"The Oprah Winfrey Show" gives a glimpse of Justin Bieber's appearance on the May 11 episode. Calling Bieber as the heartthrob of the decade, Oprah Winfrey asks "Did you dream of this happening to you?" to a beaming Bieber.
Bieber taped his appearance earlier this week in Chicago. Fans who have submitted a story about "what you love about Justin Bieber and why?" were in the audience. Bieber tweeted hours after the taping, "Just got to say that Oprah is real nice down to earth person. She even came back after the show to talk with everyone. She is incredible. And she made my grandpa cry. He went all water works in the crowd."
His mother Pattie Mallette meanwhile also tweeted, "So proud!!! My son just did Oprah! @justinbieber was so charming! It airs May 11th! I was on for a minute too!! So exciting!". Later on, Bieber again wrote on Facebook to describe how honored he was. "Couldn't believe she was interviewing me. It was surreal. Thanks to everyone who worked hard to get me there. Really an honor and a testament to the incredible fans that you all are. Thank you. Really," he wrote.
Justin will not be the only guest in the episode. Another teen singing sensation Charice, whose career Oprah has observed and catapulted, would be performing there too.
- Ron Howard Officially Announced to Direct Han Solo Movie
- 'Bachelor' Alum Leah Block Apologizes for Racist 'Bachelorette' Tweet
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer
- 'Jurassic World' Sequel Reveals Official Title and First Poster
- Harry Styles Mourning the Loss of His Stepfather
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna