Official Cover Art of Miley Cyrus' 'Can't Be Tamed'
Miley Cyrus' new album "Can't Be Tamed" has got its official cover art coming out. This artwork sees the 17-year-old singer showing off her toned belly in unbuttoned black leather jacket which is matched with black tight pants.
The album is slated to hit market in the United States on June 22 with the title track already released as the lead single. The effort will be preceded with a live performance at the Rumsey Playfield in Central Park on June 18 for "Good Morning America" summer concert series. Joining Miley on the line-up are Rihanna, Black Eyed Peas, Alicia Keys, Jonas Brothers, Demi Lovato, Sugarland and Lady Antebellum.
Music video for the title track was released earlier this week. It features Miley as "a creature so rare it was believed to be extinct." She is being locked in a giant cage and introduced by the curator of a museum as "the rarest creature on Earth, Avis Cyrus."
"I think it definitely shows a change of what people remember me as, but it's not trying to not be me," she told MTV about the clip. "I didn't want to be just a character. I wanted to be myself and just in a bird-like form in the way I dressed."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen