'Mission: Impossible IV' Moved Up to December 2011, Brad Bird Confirmed as Director
"Mission: Impossible IV" will not come as early as it was expected. Paramount Pictures has announced that they have pushed back the release date for the movie from May 27, 2011 to December 16 of the same year. It then raises speculation that the summer slot has been given to J.J. Abrams' sci-fi "Super 8" which will also be distributed by Paramount.
Aside from the release delay, it has been reported that Brad Bird has signed on to direct the fourth "Mission: Impossible" film. "We're working with Brad right now. I don't know if I'm allowed to talk about it but everything's signed... Brad is doing it," Tom Cruise has confirmed to Empire Online.
In "Mission: Impossible IV", Tom Cruise will be once again seen starring as I.M.F. agent Ethan Hunt. He will additionally serve as producer alongside J.J. Abrams and Paula Wagner. Josh Applebaum and Andre Nemec have been hired to provide the script for this action adventure flick.
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Corinne Can't Have 'a Normal Relationship', Nick Picks Top Three
- A Little Too Early? Kourtney Kardashian Lets 4-Year-Old Daughter Penelope Wear a Lip Ring
- 'Gossip Girl' Alum Penn Badgley Marries Domino Kirke in Brooklyn Courthouse
- 'Dancing with the Stars': 'Glee' Star Heather Morris Joins Season 24, Some Pairings Are Revealed
- DJ Khaled Films Top Secret Video With Justin Bieber, Chance The Rapper and More
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards