'Mission: Impossible IV' Moved Up to December 2011, Brad Bird Confirmed as Director
"Mission: Impossible IV" will not come as early as it was expected. Paramount Pictures has announced that they have pushed back the release date for the movie from May 27, 2011 to December 16 of the same year. It then raises speculation that the summer slot has been given to J.J. Abrams' sci-fi "Super 8" which will also be distributed by Paramount.
Aside from the release delay, it has been reported that Brad Bird has signed on to direct the fourth "Mission: Impossible" film. "We're working with Brad right now. I don't know if I'm allowed to talk about it but everything's signed... Brad is doing it," Tom Cruise has confirmed to Empire Online.
In "Mission: Impossible IV", Tom Cruise will be once again seen starring as I.M.F. agent Ethan Hunt. He will additionally serve as producer alongside J.J. Abrams and Paula Wagner. Josh Applebaum and Andre Nemec have been hired to provide the script for this action adventure flick.
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- Megyn Kelly Courted by CNN for 8 or 9 P.M. Time Slots
- Check Out First Look at Anne Hathaway on Set of 'Ocean's Eight'
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers