'Mission: Impossible IV' Moved Up to December 2011, Brad Bird Confirmed as Director
"Mission: Impossible IV" will not come as early as it was expected. Paramount Pictures has announced that they have pushed back the release date for the movie from May 27, 2011 to December 16 of the same year. It then raises speculation that the summer slot has been given to J.J. Abrams' sci-fi "Super 8" which will also be distributed by Paramount.
Aside from the release delay, it has been reported that Brad Bird has signed on to direct the fourth "Mission: Impossible" film. "We're working with Brad right now. I don't know if I'm allowed to talk about it but everything's signed... Brad is doing it," Tom Cruise has confirmed to Empire Online.
In "Mission: Impossible IV", Tom Cruise will be once again seen starring as I.M.F. agent Ethan Hunt. He will additionally serve as producer alongside J.J. Abrams and Paula Wagner. Josh Applebaum and Andre Nemec have been hired to provide the script for this action adventure flick.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie