'Mission: Impossible IV' Moved Up to December 2011, Brad Bird Confirmed as Director
"Mission: Impossible IV" will not come as early as it was expected. Paramount Pictures has announced that they have pushed back the release date for the movie from May 27, 2011 to December 16 of the same year. It then raises speculation that the summer slot has been given to J.J. Abrams' sci-fi "Super 8" which will also be distributed by Paramount.
Aside from the release delay, it has been reported that Brad Bird has signed on to direct the fourth "Mission: Impossible" film. "We're working with Brad right now. I don't know if I'm allowed to talk about it but everything's signed... Brad is doing it," Tom Cruise has confirmed to Empire Online.
In "Mission: Impossible IV", Tom Cruise will be once again seen starring as I.M.F. agent Ethan Hunt. He will additionally serve as producer alongside J.J. Abrams and Paula Wagner. Josh Applebaum and Andre Nemec have been hired to provide the script for this action adventure flick.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding