David Boreanaz Having Romantic Lunch With 'Still Mad' Wife
David Boreanaz seems to be trying hard to patch things up with Jaime Bergman. The "Bones" star who recently opened up about his affair with anonymous woman was allegedly spotted enjoying a romantic lunch with his wife at Beverly Hills restaurant Villa Blanca on Thursday afternoon, May 6.
"It's so romantic there," an eyewitness tells Radar Online about the spot. "They were holding hands on the table, laughing, gazing into each other's eyes. It was like nothing happened!" the source says about the couple. "They were chatting the whole time, but it didn't look like they were talking about anything that serious."
"He was obviously making jokes because she kept giggling and at one point she playfully swatted his shoulder and covered her face, like she was embarrassed. Then they both laughed. They looked more in love than ever, and they were having a grand old time," the source adds.
During the lunch, David and Jamie were sober as they reportedly did not drink alcohol and only had cheese burgers. "David had ketchup on his cheek and Jamie wiped it off, and then he planted a quick smooch on her. They finished their burgers within about 40 minutes, but they stayed at the restaurant for an hour and a half, just chatting and laughing," the source further shares.
When the tone got heavier, David was allegedly quick to bring his wife's mood back as the source tells Radar Online, "Jamie was looking down for about five minutes and wouldn't look up at him, but some how he managed to break the tension."
In an interview with People, Jamie claims he is still angry with David's infidelity. "I'm not saying everything's okay. I'm still angry. I'm still mad. I am still hurt," she claims. But the former Playboy model states she and the 40-year-old actor are trying to get through the issue, stating "We do the best we can. That's all we can do."
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?