Porn Star Sasha Grey Cast as Vince's Girlfriend on 'Entourage'
"Entourage" creator Doug Ellin specially created a storyline for Sasha Grey in the show after taking a notice of her in Steven Soderbergh's 2009 film "The Girlfriend Experience". "I wouldn't have done this storyline if Sasha passed. Luckily she was okay with doing it," Ellin explained his decision on hiring a porn star for such an established show like "Entourage" .
"I think Sasha's going to have a very successful transition," Ellin added. "Sasha's the biggest porn star in the world right now, and when Soderbergh casts her as the lead of his movie, I take notice." Sasha is going to play the role of Vince's new long-term girlfriend, meaning her character is major to the show.
The writers of the HBO show are inspired by Charlie Sheen's relationship with porn actress Ginger Lynn in the peak of his career during late '90s. Sasha's character will meet Vince in a bar, stick around for the rest of season 7 and possibly return for the eighth season. "I think they're going to have a very interesting relationship," Ellin quipped.
"Entourage" will begin June 27 on HBO and Sasha will be featured in a multi-episode arc starting the fifth episode. "You can't believe she's a porn star when you meet her," Ellin said.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture