Porn Star Sasha Grey Cast as Vince's Girlfriend on 'Entourage'
"Entourage" creator Doug Ellin specially created a storyline for Sasha Grey in the show after taking a notice of her in Steven Soderbergh's 2009 film "The Girlfriend Experience". "I wouldn't have done this storyline if Sasha passed. Luckily she was okay with doing it," Ellin explained his decision on hiring a porn star for such an established show like "Entourage" .
"I think Sasha's going to have a very successful transition," Ellin added. "Sasha's the biggest porn star in the world right now, and when Soderbergh casts her as the lead of his movie, I take notice." Sasha is going to play the role of Vince's new long-term girlfriend, meaning her character is major to the show.
The writers of the HBO show are inspired by Charlie Sheen's relationship with porn actress Ginger Lynn in the peak of his career during late '90s. Sasha's character will meet Vince in a bar, stick around for the rest of season 7 and possibly return for the eighth season. "I think they're going to have a very interesting relationship," Ellin quipped.
"Entourage" will begin June 27 on HBO and Sasha will be featured in a multi-episode arc starting the fifth episode. "You can't believe she's a porn star when you meet her," Ellin said.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie