Porn Star Sasha Grey Cast as Vince's Girlfriend on 'Entourage'
"Entourage" creator Doug Ellin specially created a storyline for Sasha Grey in the show after taking a notice of her in Steven Soderbergh's 2009 film "The Girlfriend Experience". "I wouldn't have done this storyline if Sasha passed. Luckily she was okay with doing it," Ellin explained his decision on hiring a porn star for such an established show like "Entourage" .
"I think Sasha's going to have a very successful transition," Ellin added. "Sasha's the biggest porn star in the world right now, and when Soderbergh casts her as the lead of his movie, I take notice." Sasha is going to play the role of Vince's new long-term girlfriend, meaning her character is major to the show.
The writers of the HBO show are inspired by Charlie Sheen's relationship with porn actress Ginger Lynn in the peak of his career during late '90s. Sasha's character will meet Vince in a bar, stick around for the rest of season 7 and possibly return for the eighth season. "I think they're going to have a very interesting relationship," Ellin quipped.
"Entourage" will begin June 27 on HBO and Sasha will be featured in a multi-episode arc starting the fifth episode. "You can't believe she's a porn star when you meet her," Ellin said.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy