Ke$ha Announces Concert Benefiting Nashville Flood Victims
Ke$ha who grew up in Nashville, Tennessee, is going to hold a charity concert for victims of the recent flood which ravaged the state over the weekend. The fund-raising event will take place at the Limelight on June 16 with tickets going on sale beginning May 6. VIP ticket package will include a meet and greet with this "Tik Tok" hitmaker.
"I'm thrilled to announce that I will be playing a show to help benefit Nashville, my hometown," she said in a statement. "100% of the profits from ticket sales will go to help the victims of these devastating floods. Nashville helped shape me as an artist and as a person and my love for this city is beyond words. I will continue to do anything I can to help rebuild this city and support the families and animals who have been affected by this tragedy."
Another benefit event conducted to raise money for the flood victims was a three-hour local fundraising telethon hosted by Nashville's WSMV-TV on May 6. The line-up includes Vince Gill, Darius Rucker, Keith Urban, Phil Vassar, Alison Krauss, Steve Wariner, Montgomery Gentry's Troy Gentry, Buddy Jewell, Lonestar, Bo Bice and Lee Roy Parnell.
Also, there will be a live national telethon held on May 16 at the historic Ryman Auditorium with Brad Paisley, Lady Antebellum, Dierks Bentley and Rodney Atkins booked as musical guests.
More Ke$ha News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?