'Private Practice' Season 3 Finale: Unexpected Death
The season finale of "Private Practice" will be filled with a dangerous situation, a proposal and a punch in the face. The medical series is winding down in the episode called "The End of a Beautiful Friendship" where Addison, Amelia and Five try everything humanly possible to save Maya and her unborn baby on the operating table.
Meanwhile, Sam operates on an incoming crash victim and later makes a grim discovery. Cooper makes an ill-timed but valiant effort with Charlotte, and the staff's world gets rocked by an unexpected death. The finale airs May 13.
Sharing a scoop about the finale, Amy Brenneman aka Violet said, "Almost everybody gets hooked up, but not necessarily with who you think they might get hooked up to. It kind of reminds me of a Shakespeare play because most everybody is holding somebody's hand by the end."
The fourth season is already in order but Chris Lowell aka Dell will not be returning. This leads to speculation that the unexpected death would be Dell's, as one source put it, a "favorite character will die in the season finale."
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC
- Kiersey Clemons Confirmed to Star as Iris West in 'The Flash' Movie
- Mariah Carey's Fiance James Packer Grabs Her Boob While Partying in Italy
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years