'Private Practice' Season 3 Finale: Unexpected Death
The season finale of "Private Practice" will be filled with a dangerous situation, a proposal and a punch in the face. The medical series is winding down in the episode called "The End of a Beautiful Friendship" where Addison, Amelia and Five try everything humanly possible to save Maya and her unborn baby on the operating table.
Meanwhile, Sam operates on an incoming crash victim and later makes a grim discovery. Cooper makes an ill-timed but valiant effort with Charlotte, and the staff's world gets rocked by an unexpected death. The finale airs May 13.
Sharing a scoop about the finale, Amy Brenneman aka Violet said, "Almost everybody gets hooked up, but not necessarily with who you think they might get hooked up to. It kind of reminds me of a Shakespeare play because most everybody is holding somebody's hand by the end."
The fourth season is already in order but Chris Lowell aka Dell will not be returning. This leads to speculation that the unexpected death would be Dell's, as one source put it, a "favorite character will die in the season finale."
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Features Surprise Return of 'Iron Man' Character
- Jamie Foxx Says Dating at 49 Is 'Tough' Amid Katie Holmes Romance Rumors
- Fans Are Losing It Over Eminem's New Beard - See Their Hilarious Reactions
- Stephen Colbert Announces Plan to Run for President in 2020, Asks Russians' Help for His Campaign
- Tupac Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Creators Slapped With Copyright Infringement Lawsuit
- Caitlyn Jenner Fuels Dating Rumors With This Blonde Beauty
- Snoop Dogg Denies Mocking His 'Nephew' Young Thug in 'Moment I Feared' Video
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race' Season 9 Finale: Does Your Favorite Win?