'Private Practice' Season 3 Finale: Unexpected Death
The season finale of "Private Practice" will be filled with a dangerous situation, a proposal and a punch in the face. The medical series is winding down in the episode called "The End of a Beautiful Friendship" where Addison, Amelia and Five try everything humanly possible to save Maya and her unborn baby on the operating table.
Meanwhile, Sam operates on an incoming crash victim and later makes a grim discovery. Cooper makes an ill-timed but valiant effort with Charlotte, and the staff's world gets rocked by an unexpected death. The finale airs May 13.
Sharing a scoop about the finale, Amy Brenneman aka Violet said, "Almost everybody gets hooked up, but not necessarily with who you think they might get hooked up to. It kind of reminds me of a Shakespeare play because most everybody is holding somebody's hand by the end."
The fourth season is already in order but Chris Lowell aka Dell will not be returning. This leads to speculation that the unexpected death would be Dell's, as one source put it, a "favorite character will die in the season finale."
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna