'Private Practice' Season 3 Finale: Unexpected Death
The season finale of "Private Practice" will be filled with a dangerous situation, a proposal and a punch in the face. The medical series is winding down in the episode called "The End of a Beautiful Friendship" where Addison, Amelia and Five try everything humanly possible to save Maya and her unborn baby on the operating table.
Meanwhile, Sam operates on an incoming crash victim and later makes a grim discovery. Cooper makes an ill-timed but valiant effort with Charlotte, and the staff's world gets rocked by an unexpected death. The finale airs May 13.
Sharing a scoop about the finale, Amy Brenneman aka Violet said, "Almost everybody gets hooked up, but not necessarily with who you think they might get hooked up to. It kind of reminds me of a Shakespeare play because most everybody is holding somebody's hand by the end."
The fourth season is already in order but Chris Lowell aka Dell will not be returning. This leads to speculation that the unexpected death would be Dell's, as one source put it, a "favorite character will die in the season finale."
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri