Bootleg Trailer for J.J. Abrams' 'Super 8' Found
The first sneak peek to J.J. Abrams' secret project "Super 8" has been shared in a bootleg trailer. Opened with footage which shows a rushing train, the video features a huge explosion when a truck hits the train.
While the scenes do not explain much about the plot, it is known that the story begins when the U.S. Air Force closed a section of Area 51 in 1979 and "all the materials were to be transported to a secure facility in Ohio." The trailer ends with a shot of an 8mm camera lens.
"Super 8" is directed and written by J.J. Abrams. He also teams up with Steven Spielberg and Bryan Burk to produce it. Meanwhile, Paramount Pictures is set to distribute the sci-fi in summer 2011. The official plot synopsis has not been released, but the "Star Trek" helmer has stated that the upcoming movie has nothing to do with his previous project "Cloverfield".
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board