Bootleg Trailer for J.J. Abrams' 'Super 8' Found
The first sneak peek to J.J. Abrams' secret project "Super 8" has been shared in a bootleg trailer. Opened with footage which shows a rushing train, the video features a huge explosion when a truck hits the train.
While the scenes do not explain much about the plot, it is known that the story begins when the U.S. Air Force closed a section of Area 51 in 1979 and "all the materials were to be transported to a secure facility in Ohio." The trailer ends with a shot of an 8mm camera lens.
"Super 8" is directed and written by J.J. Abrams. He also teams up with Steven Spielberg and Bryan Burk to produce it. Meanwhile, Paramount Pictures is set to distribute the sci-fi in summer 2011. The official plot synopsis has not been released, but the "Star Trek" helmer has stated that the upcoming movie has nothing to do with his previous project "Cloverfield".
- George Clooney Underwent Vasectomy Reversal for Wife Amal
- Get Details of Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth's Spiritual Summer Nuptials
- 'Fargo' Season 3 Gets Premiere Date
- New Couple Alert? Amber Rose Spotted Partying With Kevin Durant
- Blac Chyna Celebrates 40-Pound Weight Loss by Posing Nude in Bed
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'