Bootleg Trailer for J.J. Abrams' 'Super 8' Found
The first sneak peek to J.J. Abrams' secret project "Super 8" has been shared in a bootleg trailer. Opened with footage which shows a rushing train, the video features a huge explosion when a truck hits the train.
While the scenes do not explain much about the plot, it is known that the story begins when the U.S. Air Force closed a section of Area 51 in 1979 and "all the materials were to be transported to a secure facility in Ohio." The trailer ends with a shot of an 8mm camera lens.
"Super 8" is directed and written by J.J. Abrams. He also teams up with Steven Spielberg and Bryan Burk to produce it. Meanwhile, Paramount Pictures is set to distribute the sci-fi in summer 2011. The official plot synopsis has not been released, but the "Star Trek" helmer has stated that the upcoming movie has nothing to do with his previous project "Cloverfield".
- Nicki Minaj Has Her Eyes on 'Sexy' Nick Cannon Amid Mariah Carey Diss
- Zayn Malik Terrified About Harry Styles' Solo Album: 'He's Going to Steal My Thunder'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Week 2: And the First Eliminated Celebrity Is ...
- Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello Reignite Romance Rumors With Dreamy Cover of Ed Sheeran's 'Kiss'
- Pregnant Beyonce Is 'in Hiding': She's Ballooned So Much She Doesn't Want Her Fans to See!
- See Creepy Pennywise and The Losers Club in New 'It' Photos
- 'True Detective' Will Return for Season 3 With David Milch
- Abby Lee Miller Exits 'Dance Moms': 'I Have Been Manipulated, Disrespected and Used'