Bootleg Trailer for J.J. Abrams' 'Super 8' Found
The first sneak peek to J.J. Abrams' secret project "Super 8" has been shared in a bootleg trailer. Opened with footage which shows a rushing train, the video features a huge explosion when a truck hits the train.
While the scenes do not explain much about the plot, it is known that the story begins when the U.S. Air Force closed a section of Area 51 in 1979 and "all the materials were to be transported to a secure facility in Ohio." The trailer ends with a shot of an 8mm camera lens.
"Super 8" is directed and written by J.J. Abrams. He also teams up with Steven Spielberg and Bryan Burk to produce it. Meanwhile, Paramount Pictures is set to distribute the sci-fi in summer 2011. The official plot synopsis has not been released, but the "Star Trek" helmer has stated that the upcoming movie has nothing to do with his previous project "Cloverfield".
- 'Bachelorette' Premiere Recap: JoJo Meets Her Suitors. Who Makes the Most Memorable Entrance?
- Ariana Grande Makes Out a Lot in 'Into You' Music Video
- New CG-Animated 'Garfield' in the Works as Franchise
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Flesh-Baring Outfit at Vogue 100 Festival in London
- Lil Wayne Blasts Cash Money Again Months After Reuniting With Birdman
- 'The Voice' Final Performances: Listen to the Top 4's Original Songs
- Justin Bieber Sings Taylor Swift's Song and Talks About Her First Love. Is He Mocking Her?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Long-Rumored Joint Album May Arrive Anytime Now