Bootleg Trailer for J.J. Abrams' 'Super 8' Found
The first sneak peek to J.J. Abrams' secret project "Super 8" has been shared in a bootleg trailer. Opened with footage which shows a rushing train, the video features a huge explosion when a truck hits the train.
While the scenes do not explain much about the plot, it is known that the story begins when the U.S. Air Force closed a section of Area 51 in 1979 and "all the materials were to be transported to a secure facility in Ohio." The trailer ends with a shot of an 8mm camera lens.
"Super 8" is directed and written by J.J. Abrams. He also teams up with Steven Spielberg and Bryan Burk to produce it. Meanwhile, Paramount Pictures is set to distribute the sci-fi in summer 2011. The official plot synopsis has not been released, but the "Star Trek" helmer has stated that the upcoming movie has nothing to do with his previous project "Cloverfield".
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift