Mary J. Blige Debuts 'We Got Hood Love' Video Feat. Trey Songz
Instead of making its way out on May 10 like it was reported, Mary J. Blige's music video for her Trey Songz-assisted single "We Got Hood Love" hits the web in the early morning of May 7. It follows four couples who have a fight but make it up at the end of the clip.
Mary has Buffalo Bills' player George Wilson playing her love interest in this video which is directed by Chris Robinson. The two filmed their scenes in Miami. Meanwhile, Trey went to a New York apartment to shoot his part.
"I just played off her. If she jumped down my throat, in my mind I'm saying, 'Say something. Come back, come back,' because all we really had to do was argue," George told the Buffalo News about his video shoot with Mary. "They had the music playing over us, so it was definitely a new arena for me. I'm used to having my jersey and helmet on."
"But to have them off and be in front of the camera and be working with an icon like Mary, I knew I had to bring my 'A' game like you have to on the field. I wanted to make it seem like I was as comfortable as possible so that when you see the video hopefully I don't look like an amateur."
"We Got Hood Love" is the latest single taken from Mary J. Blige's "Stronger with Each Tear".
Mary J. Blige's "We Got Hood Love" music video
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama