Mary J. Blige Debuts 'We Got Hood Love' Video Feat. Trey Songz
Instead of making its way out on May 10 like it was reported, Mary J. Blige's music video for her Trey Songz-assisted single "We Got Hood Love" hits the web in the early morning of May 7. It follows four couples who have a fight but make it up at the end of the clip.
Mary has Buffalo Bills' player George Wilson playing her love interest in this video which is directed by Chris Robinson. The two filmed their scenes in Miami. Meanwhile, Trey went to a New York apartment to shoot his part.
"I just played off her. If she jumped down my throat, in my mind I'm saying, 'Say something. Come back, come back,' because all we really had to do was argue," George told the Buffalo News about his video shoot with Mary. "They had the music playing over us, so it was definitely a new arena for me. I'm used to having my jersey and helmet on."
"But to have them off and be in front of the camera and be working with an icon like Mary, I knew I had to bring my 'A' game like you have to on the field. I wanted to make it seem like I was as comfortable as possible so that when you see the video hopefully I don't look like an amateur."
"We Got Hood Love" is the latest single taken from Mary J. Blige's "Stronger with Each Tear".
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed