Preview of Kelly Rowland's 'Commander' Music Video
Kelly Rowland recently filmed a music video in support of her brand new single "Commander". Directed by Masashi Muto, the music video will see the ex-member of Destiny's Child "battling herself". The visuals are choreographed by Fatima Robinson.
"The whole concept is very futuristic, very cool. It's about me being the commander above anything, but it adds a different element of a club atmosphere - a very big atmosphere with very cool people," she told Rap-Up TV. "I'm battling myself with hair, with makeup, with the routines. I had to pull out my dancing shoes for this video."
Coming to the set to show their support for Kelly were Michelle Williams (II), Nelly, Angie Beyince, Universal Motown President Sylvia Rhone, and songwriter Rico Love. "Kelly's look in this video is just utterly sexy. It's like a jungle feel," Rico said. "I feel like we're in Avatar somewhere, running through the woods, minus the blue paint."
"Commander" is produced by David Guetta. It is confirmed as the first single of Kelly Rowland's forthcoming third solo album which is yet to be titled. The cover art of its extended dance mix has been unveiled, featuring her sporting big curly hair-do.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy