Preview of Kelly Rowland's 'Commander' Music Video
Kelly Rowland recently filmed a music video in support of her brand new single "Commander". Directed by Masashi Muto, the music video will see the ex-member of Destiny's Child "battling herself". The visuals are choreographed by Fatima Robinson.
"The whole concept is very futuristic, very cool. It's about me being the commander above anything, but it adds a different element of a club atmosphere - a very big atmosphere with very cool people," she told Rap-Up TV. "I'm battling myself with hair, with makeup, with the routines. I had to pull out my dancing shoes for this video."
Coming to the set to show their support for Kelly were Michelle Williams (II), Nelly, Angie Beyince, Universal Motown President Sylvia Rhone, and songwriter Rico Love. "Kelly's look in this video is just utterly sexy. It's like a jungle feel," Rico said. "I feel like we're in Avatar somewhere, running through the woods, minus the blue paint."
"Commander" is produced by David Guetta. It is confirmed as the first single of Kelly Rowland's forthcoming third solo album which is yet to be titled. The cover art of its extended dance mix has been unveiled, featuring her sporting big curly hair-do.
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega's London Play Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat