Preview of Kelly Rowland's 'Commander' Music Video
Kelly Rowland recently filmed a music video in support of her brand new single "Commander". Directed by Masashi Muto, the music video will see the ex-member of Destiny's Child "battling herself". The visuals are choreographed by Fatima Robinson.
"The whole concept is very futuristic, very cool. It's about me being the commander above anything, but it adds a different element of a club atmosphere - a very big atmosphere with very cool people," she told Rap-Up TV. "I'm battling myself with hair, with makeup, with the routines. I had to pull out my dancing shoes for this video."
Coming to the set to show their support for Kelly were Michelle Williams (II), Nelly, Angie Beyince, Universal Motown President Sylvia Rhone, and songwriter Rico Love. "Kelly's look in this video is just utterly sexy. It's like a jungle feel," Rico said. "I feel like we're in Avatar somewhere, running through the woods, minus the blue paint."
"Commander" is produced by David Guetta. It is confirmed as the first single of Kelly Rowland's forthcoming third solo album which is yet to be titled. The cover art of its extended dance mix has been unveiled, featuring her sporting big curly hair-do.
More Kelly Rowland News
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season