'Grey's Anatomy' 6.22 Preview: Demi Lovato Guest Stars
"I'm not crazy," Demi Lovato says during her guest starring appearance on "Grey's Anatomy" next week. Demi plays a troubled teenage patient whose parents brought her in to Seattle Grace for schizophrenia. She will fall under the care of Karev.
Also in the episode airing May 13, an elderly patient admitted into the E.R. for a heart condition sees a familiar face, a long lost love who happens to be in the E.R. as well for a fractured arm, and the staff find themselves caught up in their love story. Meredith can't help but tell Cristina about her suspicions of Owen - which inevitably messes with Cristina's head.
In fact, Cristina is not the only one dealing with men. Teddy walks in to find Reed on Mark's bed while Bailey sees her man flirting with another staff in front of her eyes.
On a side note, Ellen Pompeo aka Meredith says she's not going to stay on the show long. "I haven't said I'm moving on," she told Extra. "I said that when my contract is up after Season 8 [in two years], I would probably not renew. I think the world has had a lot of Meredith Grey." There's no comment yet from ABC regarding this.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?