'Grey's Anatomy' 6.22 Preview: Demi Lovato Guest Stars
"I'm not crazy," Demi Lovato says during her guest starring appearance on "Grey's Anatomy" next week. Demi plays a troubled teenage patient whose parents brought her in to Seattle Grace for schizophrenia. She will fall under the care of Karev.
Also in the episode airing May 13, an elderly patient admitted into the E.R. for a heart condition sees a familiar face, a long lost love who happens to be in the E.R. as well for a fractured arm, and the staff find themselves caught up in their love story. Meredith can't help but tell Cristina about her suspicions of Owen - which inevitably messes with Cristina's head.
In fact, Cristina is not the only one dealing with men. Teddy walks in to find Reed on Mark's bed while Bailey sees her man flirting with another staff in front of her eyes.
On a side note, Ellen Pompeo aka Meredith says she's not going to stay on the show long. "I haven't said I'm moving on," she told Extra. "I said that when my contract is up after Season 8 [in two years], I would probably not renew. I think the world has had a lot of Meredith Grey." There's no comment yet from ABC regarding this.
More Grey's Anatomy News
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist
- Blac Chyna's Baby Bump Is Growing! Model Bares Belly in Black Sports Bra
- Khloe Kardashian Refuses to Pay Lamar Odom Spousal Support
- Netflix Releases Trailer and Release Date for 'The Little Prince'
- 'Westworld' and SJP's 'Divorce' Set for Fall Premieres
- Reasons Behind Johnny Depp and Amber Heard's Divorce Are Revealed. Is She Using Him for Fame?
- Adele Hilariously Curses Onstage After Forgetting Her Own Lyrics at Concert