Video Premiere: Pixie Lott's 'Turn It Up'
Pixie Lott rocks a figure-hugging black mini dress which is embellished with cream tassles in a newly-premiered music video for the title track of her debut album "Turn It Up". The British singer finishes off her look with chunky gold necklace and knee-high black leather boots.
She is filmed strutting her way through the pavement of downtown Los Angeles and at one point makes a stop at a pay phone and calls her love interest. The scene is sometime intercepted with a capture of her dancing with several extras on the rooftop.
Back in February this year, Pixie Lott opened up about writing a song with Joe Jonas, saying "It's so exciting. I met Joe at the MTV Awards in Germany and now I'm working with him in LA." In another occasion, she stated about working on some duets with Jason Derulo, "We just didn't stop. We just kept working - we finished at 6 A.M. We worked on some duets which we really fun. We're doing some of the same festivals this summer so maybe we could sing them together - that'd be nice."
Pixie Lott's "Turn It Up" music video
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special
- Zendaya Calls Out 'Pervs' Who Say She's Masturbating on Her Wonderland Cover
- Rihanna Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress and Later Steps Out in Green Tutu Dress
- The Rock's New Action Flick 'Skyscraper' Acquired by Legendary
- Lindsay Lohan and Beau Egor Tarabasov Get Cozy During Movie Date in London
- Calvin Harris Cancels More Las Vegas Shows After Car Accident
- Jake Gyllenhaal Helps Amy Schumer Spoof 'Catfish' and the Victim Becomes Obscure