Video Premiere: Pixie Lott's 'Turn It Up'
Pixie Lott rocks a figure-hugging black mini dress which is embellished with cream tassles in a newly-premiered music video for the title track of her debut album "Turn It Up". The British singer finishes off her look with chunky gold necklace and knee-high black leather boots.
She is filmed strutting her way through the pavement of downtown Los Angeles and at one point makes a stop at a pay phone and calls her love interest. The scene is sometime intercepted with a capture of her dancing with several extras on the rooftop.
Back in February this year, Pixie Lott opened up about writing a song with Joe Jonas, saying "It's so exciting. I met Joe at the MTV Awards in Germany and now I'm working with him in LA." In another occasion, she stated about working on some duets with Jason Derulo, "We just didn't stop. We just kept working - we finished at 6 A.M. We worked on some duets which we really fun. We're doing some of the same festivals this summer so maybe we could sing them together - that'd be nice."
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'