Video Premiere: Pixie Lott's 'Turn It Up'
Pixie Lott rocks a figure-hugging black mini dress which is embellished with cream tassles in a newly-premiered music video for the title track of her debut album "Turn It Up". The British singer finishes off her look with chunky gold necklace and knee-high black leather boots.
She is filmed strutting her way through the pavement of downtown Los Angeles and at one point makes a stop at a pay phone and calls her love interest. The scene is sometime intercepted with a capture of her dancing with several extras on the rooftop.
Back in February this year, Pixie Lott opened up about writing a song with Joe Jonas, saying "It's so exciting. I met Joe at the MTV Awards in Germany and now I'm working with him in LA." In another occasion, she stated about working on some duets with Jason Derulo, "We just didn't stop. We just kept working - we finished at 6 A.M. We worked on some duets which we really fun. We're doing some of the same festivals this summer so maybe we could sing them together - that'd be nice."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences