Video Premiere: Pixie Lott's 'Turn It Up'
Pixie Lott rocks a figure-hugging black mini dress which is embellished with cream tassles in a newly-premiered music video for the title track of her debut album "Turn It Up". The British singer finishes off her look with chunky gold necklace and knee-high black leather boots.
She is filmed strutting her way through the pavement of downtown Los Angeles and at one point makes a stop at a pay phone and calls her love interest. The scene is sometime intercepted with a capture of her dancing with several extras on the rooftop.
Back in February this year, Pixie Lott opened up about writing a song with Joe Jonas, saying "It's so exciting. I met Joe at the MTV Awards in Germany and now I'm working with him in LA." In another occasion, she stated about working on some duets with Jason Derulo, "We just didn't stop. We just kept working - we finished at 6 A.M. We worked on some duets which we really fun. We're doing some of the same festivals this summer so maybe we could sing them together - that'd be nice."
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group