Video Premiere: Pixie Lott's 'Turn It Up'
Pixie Lott rocks a figure-hugging black mini dress which is embellished with cream tassles in a newly-premiered music video for the title track of her debut album "Turn It Up". The British singer finishes off her look with chunky gold necklace and knee-high black leather boots.
She is filmed strutting her way through the pavement of downtown Los Angeles and at one point makes a stop at a pay phone and calls her love interest. The scene is sometime intercepted with a capture of her dancing with several extras on the rooftop.
Back in February this year, Pixie Lott opened up about writing a song with Joe Jonas, saying "It's so exciting. I met Joe at the MTV Awards in Germany and now I'm working with him in LA." In another occasion, she stated about working on some duets with Jason Derulo, "We just didn't stop. We just kept working - we finished at 6 A.M. We worked on some duets which we really fun. We're doing some of the same festivals this summer so maybe we could sing them together - that'd be nice."
Pixie Lott's "Turn It Up" music video
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- Meghan Trainor to Release New Song 'I'm a Lady'