Kelly Clarkson Slams Ryan Tedder and Record Label in New Leaked Song
Despite the fact that she has sounded off her outrage following the leak of her songs earlier last month, another never-before-heard material from Kelly Clarkson hits the web again. Titled "Wash, Rinse, Repeat", the track reportedly carries lyrics which lash out at Ryan Tedder and her record label.
The winner of "American Idol" season 1 is rumored to slam the frontman of OneRepublic for writing her a song called "Already Gone" which coincidentally sounds similar to another Ryan-penned track, Beyonce Knowles' "Halo". She sings, "Music from the past, from the present, well just last week / We will change a note and get away with it (wait and see) / Just when you think we've changed like an addict we sweep back in with a dose of reality."
In other lines, Kelly reportedly takes aim at her label's bosses who at that time released the single without her consent. "I'll be playin' God and you can be my b***h / The only compromise is you get to pick which of these formula's is your perfect fit .. Wash, rinse, repeat, why are you fighting it? / No, no no, don't get crazy keep between those lines / Here's what we have in mind, we've worked with everyone trust us and see / Wash, rinse and repeat," so the lyrics read.
Back in July 2009, Kelly Clarkson revealed her frustration after learning that her "Already Gone" has "similar elements" that Ryan Tedder used in Beyonce Knowles' single. "No-one's gonna be sittin' at home, thinking 'Man, Ryan Tedder gave Beyonce and Kelly the same track to write to.' No, they're just gonna be saying I ripped someone off. I called Ryan and said, 'I don't understand. Why would you do that?'," she said back then. "In the end, they're releasing it without my consent. It sucks, but it's one of those things I have no control over."
More Kelly Clarkson News
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show