Wife Watching Kevin Jonas on New 'Minute to Win It' Sneak Peek
One week shy of its Kevin Jonas episode, "Minute to Win It" adds the hype by releasing one more sneak peek. If the previous promo gave away only Kevin being cheered and under pressure, this one sheds more light on him playing the actual game as well as who are in the audience to support him.
Kevin's wife Danielle Deleasa sits next to brother in law Nick Jonas who at one point stands up to cheer on his brother. The littlest of the Jonas clan, Frankie Jonas is also in the audience, watching anxiously as Kevin tries to get 500 clicks within 60 seconds while 4 speedometers are attached to his arms and legs.
In the game where he is playing for Change For The Children Foundation, Kevin must do "Nose Dive" where he must transfer five cotton balls, one at a time, from one serving bowl to another using only petroleum jelly on his nose. He's also in for "Junk in the Trunk" in which he must, by jumping around, empty a tissue box filled with ping pong balls that is attached to a belt around his lower back.
The episode will air Wednesday, May 12.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch