Wife Watching Kevin Jonas on New 'Minute to Win It' Sneak Peek
One week shy of its Kevin Jonas episode, "Minute to Win It" adds the hype by releasing one more sneak peek. If the previous promo gave away only Kevin being cheered and under pressure, this one sheds more light on him playing the actual game as well as who are in the audience to support him.
Kevin's wife Danielle Deleasa sits next to brother in law Nick Jonas who at one point stands up to cheer on his brother. The littlest of the Jonas clan, Frankie Jonas is also in the audience, watching anxiously as Kevin tries to get 500 clicks within 60 seconds while 4 speedometers are attached to his arms and legs.
In the game where he is playing for Change For The Children Foundation, Kevin must do "Nose Dive" where he must transfer five cotton balls, one at a time, from one serving bowl to another using only petroleum jelly on his nose. He's also in for "Junk in the Trunk" in which he must, by jumping around, empty a tissue box filled with ping pong balls that is attached to a belt around his lower back.
The episode will air Wednesday, May 12.
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation