Jessica Simpson and Jeremy Renner Spotted Entering the Same Hotel
Jessica Simpson and Jeremy Renner have added fuel to their dating rumor. The two who attended the White House Correspondents Association dinner in Washington on Saturday, May 1, reportedly entered St. Regis hotel in the early morning hours of May 2. According to a source, they did not come to the hotel together but about 30 seconds apart to avoid any talk that they were a couple.
The singer/actress and the Oscar-nominated actor were reported dating after they met at a Hollywood party. Jeremy later denied the news, saying "(We chatted for) three minutes. Her hair stylist (Ken Paves) did my mom's hair so we were talking about that - and then all of a sudden we're dating!" He then added, "I'm single - and looking!"
However, multiple sources have told Us Magazine that Jeremy is the one "she's been seeing on the sly for months." Jessica herself recently played coy when asked about her love life, stating "I have some situations I am feeling out."
More Jessica Simpson News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed