Jessica Simpson and Jeremy Renner Spotted Entering the Same Hotel
Jessica Simpson and Jeremy Renner have added fuel to their dating rumor. The two who attended the White House Correspondents Association dinner in Washington on Saturday, May 1, reportedly entered St. Regis hotel in the early morning hours of May 2. According to a source, they did not come to the hotel together but about 30 seconds apart to avoid any talk that they were a couple.
The singer/actress and the Oscar-nominated actor were reported dating after they met at a Hollywood party. Jeremy later denied the news, saying "(We chatted for) three minutes. Her hair stylist (Ken Paves) did my mom's hair so we were talking about that - and then all of a sudden we're dating!" He then added, "I'm single - and looking!"
However, multiple sources have told Us Magazine that Jeremy is the one "she's been seeing on the sly for months." Jessica herself recently played coy when asked about her love life, stating "I have some situations I am feeling out."
More Jessica Simpson News
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016
- Kanye West Debuts Blonde Hair While Making First Public Appearance Since Hospitalization
- 'Logan' Reveals First Look at Richard E. Grant's Zander Rice
- Candace Cameron Exits 'The View' Because of 'Fuller House'
- First Look at Dinozords Unveiled in 'Power Rangers' Poster
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'