Jessica Simpson and Jeremy Renner Spotted Entering the Same Hotel
Jessica Simpson and Jeremy Renner have added fuel to their dating rumor. The two who attended the White House Correspondents Association dinner in Washington on Saturday, May 1, reportedly entered St. Regis hotel in the early morning hours of May 2. According to a source, they did not come to the hotel together but about 30 seconds apart to avoid any talk that they were a couple.
The singer/actress and the Oscar-nominated actor were reported dating after they met at a Hollywood party. Jeremy later denied the news, saying "(We chatted for) three minutes. Her hair stylist (Ken Paves) did my mom's hair so we were talking about that - and then all of a sudden we're dating!" He then added, "I'm single - and looking!"
However, multiple sources have told Us Magazine that Jeremy is the one "she's been seeing on the sly for months." Jessica herself recently played coy when asked about her love life, stating "I have some situations I am feeling out."
More Jessica Simpson News
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'