Jessica Simpson and Jeremy Renner Spotted Entering the Same Hotel
Jessica Simpson and Jeremy Renner have added fuel to their dating rumor. The two who attended the White House Correspondents Association dinner in Washington on Saturday, May 1, reportedly entered St. Regis hotel in the early morning hours of May 2. According to a source, they did not come to the hotel together but about 30 seconds apart to avoid any talk that they were a couple.
The singer/actress and the Oscar-nominated actor were reported dating after they met at a Hollywood party. Jeremy later denied the news, saying "(We chatted for) three minutes. Her hair stylist (Ken Paves) did my mom's hair so we were talking about that - and then all of a sudden we're dating!" He then added, "I'm single - and looking!"
However, multiple sources have told Us Magazine that Jeremy is the one "she's been seeing on the sly for months." Jessica herself recently played coy when asked about her love life, stating "I have some situations I am feeling out."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked