Jessica Simpson and Jeremy Renner Spotted Entering the Same Hotel
Jessica Simpson and Jeremy Renner have added fuel to their dating rumor. The two who attended the White House Correspondents Association dinner in Washington on Saturday, May 1, reportedly entered St. Regis hotel in the early morning hours of May 2. According to a source, they did not come to the hotel together but about 30 seconds apart to avoid any talk that they were a couple.
The singer/actress and the Oscar-nominated actor were reported dating after they met at a Hollywood party. Jeremy later denied the news, saying "(We chatted for) three minutes. Her hair stylist (Ken Paves) did my mom's hair so we were talking about that - and then all of a sudden we're dating!" He then added, "I'm single - and looking!"
However, multiple sources have told Us Magazine that Jeremy is the one "she's been seeing on the sly for months." Jessica herself recently played coy when asked about her love life, stating "I have some situations I am feeling out."
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby