Matthew Morrison Against Britney Spears on 'Glee'
One person is not in line with "Glee" creator to have Britney Spears as a theme. Matthew Morrison who plays Mr. Schuester on the musical series says he's not keen on having Britney's songs in one episode like they did for Madonna last month.
Britney's manager, Adam Leber, began campaigning for a special episode featuring his client via Twitter in April, writing "Do you guys want to see a Britney Spears episode of Glee?" Ryan Murphy then responded, "I'm interested in the Britney Spears idea. I've always loved her. I'm entertaining it. I think young kids would like that."
But it looks like the plan will fall off since Matthew told Us Weekly during White House Correspondents' Association Dinner on May 1, "That's a rumor her manager started. I hope our show doesn't go along that route."
There's one celebrity that Matthew would love to have a dance off with, Britney's ex Justin Timberlake. "I don't think he could handle this. But if he wants to go toe to toe with Mr. Schuester, bring it on, J.T.! He's amazing; I have so much respect for that guy. What a talent. I would love for him to be on the show," Matthew said back in January.
Ryan previously stated he would use any songs for the show as long as they have "a certain degree of theatricality".
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video