Preview of 'Vampire Diaries' Season 1 Finale
"The Vampire Diaries" will close down the first season next week with "Founder's Day". The celebration has finally arrived, and everyone is busy with last-minute preparations for floats and fireworks. But they do not foresee what awaits at the end of the day.
Although Damon and Alaric do their best to stop him, Johnathan Gilbert sets a plan in motion that brings Founder's Day to an end amid chaos, destruction and death. Anna informs Damon that all will happen when the fireworks start.
Meanwhile, Stefan is uncomfortable with Damon's new attitude toward Elena, but Elena is more concerned about repairing her relationship with Jeremy. Jeremy is worried about Anna, but not sure he's on board with her latest plan for the future. While Caroline is enjoying her day as Queen of the celebration, she also tries to help Matt and Tyler get their friendship back on track.
Producer Kevin Williamson said about the finale, "The fans are gonna hate us a little bit, but I hope it's in good fun. The Isobel episode actually answers a lot of questions ..but raises a couple too. That leads us into the finale, which is founders day and we bring this chapter of the show - the tomb vampire - to a close."
"Founder's Day" airs on May 13. After that The CW will air CBS' short-lived series about vampires, "Moonlight", on "Diaries" Thursday slot starting June 3. This move is made in attempt to popularize Alex O'Loughlin who will soon take part in "Hawaii Five-O". The series is likely to be picked up by CBS which is in the same family with The CW.
More The Vampire Diaries News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences