Preview of 'Vampire Diaries' Season 1 Finale
"The Vampire Diaries" will close down the first season next week with "Founder's Day". The celebration has finally arrived, and everyone is busy with last-minute preparations for floats and fireworks. But they do not foresee what awaits at the end of the day.
Although Damon and Alaric do their best to stop him, Johnathan Gilbert sets a plan in motion that brings Founder's Day to an end amid chaos, destruction and death. Anna informs Damon that all will happen when the fireworks start.
Meanwhile, Stefan is uncomfortable with Damon's new attitude toward Elena, but Elena is more concerned about repairing her relationship with Jeremy. Jeremy is worried about Anna, but not sure he's on board with her latest plan for the future. While Caroline is enjoying her day as Queen of the celebration, she also tries to help Matt and Tyler get their friendship back on track.
Producer Kevin Williamson said about the finale, "The fans are gonna hate us a little bit, but I hope it's in good fun. The Isobel episode actually answers a lot of questions ..but raises a couple too. That leads us into the finale, which is founders day and we bring this chapter of the show - the tomb vampire - to a close."
"Founder's Day" airs on May 13. After that The CW will air CBS' short-lived series about vampires, "Moonlight", on "Diaries" Thursday slot starting June 3. This move is made in attempt to popularize Alex O'Loughlin who will soon take part in "Hawaii Five-O". The series is likely to be picked up by CBS which is in the same family with The CW.
More The Vampire Diaries News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby