International Trailer for Kate Hudson's Thriller 'Killer Inside Me' Comes Out
A preview to "The Killer Inside Me" has been shared in a new international trailer. An exclusive courtesy of Guardian, the video gives a look at Casey Affleck who has an affair with Jessica Alba while he is still in relationship with Kate Hudson. Though the scenes do not explain much about the storyline, it is known that the main character is a murderer who does his action without any motive.
The character played by Affleck named Lou Ford is a West Texas deputy sheriff who spirals downward. Starting as a bored small-town cop, he slowly turns into a ruthless, sociopathic murderer trying to cement his innocence when the evidence looks suspicious.
In "The Killer Inside Me", Hudson takes the role of Ford's long-term girlfriend Amy while Alba plays a prostitute named Joyce. This drama thriller, which is based on the legendary novel by pulp writer Jim Thompson, is helmed by Michael Winterbottom. It is due for June 4 release in U.K. before it hits limited U.S. theaters on June 18.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son