International Trailer for Kate Hudson's Thriller 'Killer Inside Me' Comes Out
A preview to "The Killer Inside Me" has been shared in a new international trailer. An exclusive courtesy of Guardian, the video gives a look at Casey Affleck who has an affair with Jessica Alba while he is still in relationship with Kate Hudson. Though the scenes do not explain much about the storyline, it is known that the main character is a murderer who does his action without any motive.
The character played by Affleck named Lou Ford is a West Texas deputy sheriff who spirals downward. Starting as a bored small-town cop, he slowly turns into a ruthless, sociopathic murderer trying to cement his innocence when the evidence looks suspicious.
In "The Killer Inside Me", Hudson takes the role of Ford's long-term girlfriend Amy while Alba plays a prostitute named Joyce. This drama thriller, which is based on the legendary novel by pulp writer Jim Thompson, is helmed by Michael Winterbottom. It is due for June 4 release in U.K. before it hits limited U.S. theaters on June 18.
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital