International Trailer for Kate Hudson's Thriller 'Killer Inside Me' Comes Out
A preview to "The Killer Inside Me" has been shared in a new international trailer. An exclusive courtesy of Guardian, the video gives a look at Casey Affleck who has an affair with Jessica Alba while he is still in relationship with Kate Hudson. Though the scenes do not explain much about the storyline, it is known that the main character is a murderer who does his action without any motive.
The character played by Affleck named Lou Ford is a West Texas deputy sheriff who spirals downward. Starting as a bored small-town cop, he slowly turns into a ruthless, sociopathic murderer trying to cement his innocence when the evidence looks suspicious.
In "The Killer Inside Me", Hudson takes the role of Ford's long-term girlfriend Amy while Alba plays a prostitute named Joyce. This drama thriller, which is based on the legendary novel by pulp writer Jim Thompson, is helmed by Michael Winterbottom. It is due for June 4 release in U.K. before it hits limited U.S. theaters on June 18.
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?