International Trailer for Kate Hudson's Thriller 'Killer Inside Me' Comes Out
A preview to "The Killer Inside Me" has been shared in a new international trailer. An exclusive courtesy of Guardian, the video gives a look at Casey Affleck who has an affair with Jessica Alba while he is still in relationship with Kate Hudson. Though the scenes do not explain much about the storyline, it is known that the main character is a murderer who does his action without any motive.
The character played by Affleck named Lou Ford is a West Texas deputy sheriff who spirals downward. Starting as a bored small-town cop, he slowly turns into a ruthless, sociopathic murderer trying to cement his innocence when the evidence looks suspicious.
In "The Killer Inside Me", Hudson takes the role of Ford's long-term girlfriend Amy while Alba plays a prostitute named Joyce. This drama thriller, which is based on the legendary novel by pulp writer Jim Thompson, is helmed by Michael Winterbottom. It is due for June 4 release in U.K. before it hits limited U.S. theaters on June 18.
- 'Aquaman' Officially Casts Michael Beach in Potentially Significant Role
- FOX Sets Fall Premiere Dates for 'The Orville', 'Empire' and More
- Miranda Lambert Enjoys Singing About Heartbreak After Split From Blake Shelton
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Major Cleavage in New Instagram Pics
- Does Rae Sremmurd Break Up? Swae Lee Tries 'to Steal All the Shine' From Slim Jimmy
- Bill Cosby Plans to Lecture Young People on How to Avoid Sexual Assault Accusations
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Twins Finally Released From Hospital
- Brad Pitt Fired as the Depressing Weatherman on 'Jim Jefferies Show'. See His Reaction!