International Trailer for Kate Hudson's Thriller 'Killer Inside Me' Comes Out
A preview to "The Killer Inside Me" has been shared in a new international trailer. An exclusive courtesy of Guardian, the video gives a look at Casey Affleck who has an affair with Jessica Alba while he is still in relationship with Kate Hudson. Though the scenes do not explain much about the storyline, it is known that the main character is a murderer who does his action without any motive.
The character played by Affleck named Lou Ford is a West Texas deputy sheriff who spirals downward. Starting as a bored small-town cop, he slowly turns into a ruthless, sociopathic murderer trying to cement his innocence when the evidence looks suspicious.
In "The Killer Inside Me", Hudson takes the role of Ford's long-term girlfriend Amy while Alba plays a prostitute named Joyce. This drama thriller, which is based on the legendary novel by pulp writer Jim Thompson, is helmed by Michael Winterbottom. It is due for June 4 release in U.K. before it hits limited U.S. theaters on June 18.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!