'Ice Age 4' Announced for 2012 Release
Another "Ice Age" movie is heading to theaters in the next few years. 20th Century Fox has just announced that they are making the fourth film which is tentatively titled "Ice Age: Continental Drift".
This upcoming animation is slated for summer release, scheduled to arrive in U.S. theaters on July 13, 2012. Following the success of several 3-D movies lately, Fox plans to apply the same technology for the next "Ice Age" film.
Little has been known about the project beside the points mentioned above. No official plot synopsis has been released for the movie and the studio has not announced who will direct it.
"Ice Age: Continental Drift" will serve as a follow-up to 2009 "Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs", which sees Manny, Diego and other members of their gang embarking on a mission to rescue Sid from a tropical lost world inhabited by dinosaurs beneath the ice. The third "Ice Age" film was named the second highest grossing animated film of all time with $884 million worldwide.
- Two New Characters on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 Revealed. Get the Details!
- Khloe Kardashian Tries to 'Move On and Focus on Herself' During Her 'Sad' 32nd Birthday
- Ansel Elgort Is in Talks to Star in 'Dungeons and Dragons' Reboot
- Did Britney Spears Delay Single to Include Sample of Justin Timberlake's 'Cry Me a River'?
- George Clooney Reportedly 'Refused' to Protect Wife Amal From 'Bloodthirsty Terrorists'
- Kylie Jenner Asks Tyga to Move Back Into Her House
- Rihanna Is Unhappy Kanye West Put Her in Bed With Donald Trump and George W. Bush in 'Famous' Video
- Iggy Azalea Gets Thanked for 'Ruining Hip-Hop.' See Her Reaction