'Ice Age 4' Announced for 2012 Release
Another "Ice Age" movie is heading to theaters in the next few years. 20th Century Fox has just announced that they are making the fourth film which is tentatively titled "Ice Age: Continental Drift".
This upcoming animation is slated for summer release, scheduled to arrive in U.S. theaters on July 13, 2012. Following the success of several 3-D movies lately, Fox plans to apply the same technology for the next "Ice Age" film.
Little has been known about the project beside the points mentioned above. No official plot synopsis has been released for the movie and the studio has not announced who will direct it.
"Ice Age: Continental Drift" will serve as a follow-up to 2009 "Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs", which sees Manny, Diego and other members of their gang embarking on a mission to rescue Sid from a tropical lost world inhabited by dinosaurs beneath the ice. The third "Ice Age" film was named the second highest grossing animated film of all time with $884 million worldwide.
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl