'Ice Age 4' Announced for 2012 Release
Another "Ice Age" movie is heading to theaters in the next few years. 20th Century Fox has just announced that they are making the fourth film which is tentatively titled "Ice Age: Continental Drift".
This upcoming animation is slated for summer release, scheduled to arrive in U.S. theaters on July 13, 2012. Following the success of several 3-D movies lately, Fox plans to apply the same technology for the next "Ice Age" film.
Little has been known about the project beside the points mentioned above. No official plot synopsis has been released for the movie and the studio has not announced who will direct it.
"Ice Age: Continental Drift" will serve as a follow-up to 2009 "Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs", which sees Manny, Diego and other members of their gang embarking on a mission to rescue Sid from a tropical lost world inhabited by dinosaurs beneath the ice. The third "Ice Age" film was named the second highest grossing animated film of all time with $884 million worldwide.
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single