'Ice Age 4' Announced for 2012 Release
Another "Ice Age" movie is heading to theaters in the next few years. 20th Century Fox has just announced that they are making the fourth film which is tentatively titled "Ice Age: Continental Drift".
This upcoming animation is slated for summer release, scheduled to arrive in U.S. theaters on July 13, 2012. Following the success of several 3-D movies lately, Fox plans to apply the same technology for the next "Ice Age" film.
Little has been known about the project beside the points mentioned above. No official plot synopsis has been released for the movie and the studio has not announced who will direct it.
"Ice Age: Continental Drift" will serve as a follow-up to 2009 "Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs", which sees Manny, Diego and other members of their gang embarking on a mission to rescue Sid from a tropical lost world inhabited by dinosaurs beneath the ice. The third "Ice Age" film was named the second highest grossing animated film of all time with $884 million worldwide.
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting