New 'Eclipse' Still Highlights Another Bella and Edward's Passionate Scene
Another picture from highly anticipated movie "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" has emerged. Debuted by Los Angeles Times, the photo captures Robert Pattinson's Edward and Kristen Stewart's Bella in one of their intimate moments.
Additionally, another character from "Eclipse" has been exposed in a picture posted by "Twilight" fans on twitpic. The image which apparently appeared at the official Twilight convention features Jodelle Ferland's Bree Tanner sneaking in the woods.
"The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" will focus on Bella Swan who once again finds herself surrounded by danger as Seattle is ravaged by a string of mysterious killings and a malicious vampire continues her quest for revenge. In the midst of it all, she is forced to choose between Edward and Jacob - knowing that her decision has the potential to ignite the struggle between vampire and werewolf.
David Slade directs this third "Twilight" film, which has been announced to be screened at Los Angeles Film Festival held on June 17-27. Summit Entertainment will distribute the movie in U.S. cinemas on June 30.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed