New 'Eclipse' Still Highlights Another Bella and Edward's Passionate Scene
Another picture from highly anticipated movie "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" has emerged. Debuted by Los Angeles Times, the photo captures Robert Pattinson's Edward and Kristen Stewart's Bella in one of their intimate moments.
Additionally, another character from "Eclipse" has been exposed in a picture posted by "Twilight" fans on twitpic. The image which apparently appeared at the official Twilight convention features Jodelle Ferland's Bree Tanner sneaking in the woods.
"The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" will focus on Bella Swan who once again finds herself surrounded by danger as Seattle is ravaged by a string of mysterious killings and a malicious vampire continues her quest for revenge. In the midst of it all, she is forced to choose between Edward and Jacob - knowing that her decision has the potential to ignite the struggle between vampire and werewolf.
David Slade directs this third "Twilight" film, which has been announced to be screened at Los Angeles Film Festival held on June 17-27. Summit Entertainment will distribute the movie in U.S. cinemas on June 30.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'