Christina Aguilera's Two New Songs Leaked
"Bionic" and "You Lost Me", two of Christina Aguilera's new tracks have surfaced on the internet, thanks to a sneaky fan. Both songs are downloaded on YouTube in low quality since it was recorded during a live performance on "VH1 Storytellers".
Christina is the featured artist on the revived music program. Her episode would be aired on Sunday, June 13, featuring the singer performing the title track of her eighth album and a ballad called "You Lost Me". Since the format of "Storytellers" is to walk viewers on one singer's journey and to reveal what inspires the artist to write a particular song, the episode will also present Christina singing her biggest hits.
Christina, who taped the performance on Wednesday, May 5 night, will also answer fans' questions. Additionally, VH1 is looking for fans who are willing to share stories of how Christina's songs have impacted their lives. The story can be submitted at VH1.com and the chosen ones would be aired.
"Bionic", which has spawned the first single "Not Myself Tonight", would be released in the U.S. on June 8.
- You Lost Me
More Christina Aguilera News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked