Christina Aguilera's Two New Songs Leaked
"Bionic" and "You Lost Me", two of Christina Aguilera's new tracks have surfaced on the internet, thanks to a sneaky fan. Both songs are downloaded on YouTube in low quality since it was recorded during a live performance on "VH1 Storytellers".
Christina is the featured artist on the revived music program. Her episode would be aired on Sunday, June 13, featuring the singer performing the title track of her eighth album and a ballad called "You Lost Me". Since the format of "Storytellers" is to walk viewers on one singer's journey and to reveal what inspires the artist to write a particular song, the episode will also present Christina singing her biggest hits.
Christina, who taped the performance on Wednesday, May 5 night, will also answer fans' questions. Additionally, VH1 is looking for fans who are willing to share stories of how Christina's songs have impacted their lives. The story can be submitted at VH1.com and the chosen ones would be aired.
"Bionic", which has spawned the first single "Not Myself Tonight", would be released in the U.S. on June 8.
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It
- Scott Disick Hangs Out With Khloe Kardashian Look-Alike in the Beverly Hills Hotel
- Has Zoe Saldana Revealed 'Avengers 4' Title?
- Kendrick Lamar Announces 'The Damn. Tour' Dates