Christina Aguilera's Two New Songs Leaked
"Bionic" and "You Lost Me", two of Christina Aguilera's new tracks have surfaced on the internet, thanks to a sneaky fan. Both songs are downloaded on YouTube in low quality since it was recorded during a live performance on "VH1 Storytellers".
Christina is the featured artist on the revived music program. Her episode would be aired on Sunday, June 13, featuring the singer performing the title track of her eighth album and a ballad called "You Lost Me". Since the format of "Storytellers" is to walk viewers on one singer's journey and to reveal what inspires the artist to write a particular song, the episode will also present Christina singing her biggest hits.
Christina, who taped the performance on Wednesday, May 5 night, will also answer fans' questions. Additionally, VH1 is looking for fans who are willing to share stories of how Christina's songs have impacted their lives. The story can be submitted at VH1.com and the chosen ones would be aired.
"Bionic", which has spawned the first single "Not Myself Tonight", would be released in the U.S. on June 8.
- You Lost Me
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says