Christina Aguilera's Two New Songs Leaked
"Bionic" and "You Lost Me", two of Christina Aguilera's new tracks have surfaced on the internet, thanks to a sneaky fan. Both songs are downloaded on YouTube in low quality since it was recorded during a live performance on "VH1 Storytellers".
Christina is the featured artist on the revived music program. Her episode would be aired on Sunday, June 13, featuring the singer performing the title track of her eighth album and a ballad called "You Lost Me". Since the format of "Storytellers" is to walk viewers on one singer's journey and to reveal what inspires the artist to write a particular song, the episode will also present Christina singing her biggest hits.
Christina, who taped the performance on Wednesday, May 5 night, will also answer fans' questions. Additionally, VH1 is looking for fans who are willing to share stories of how Christina's songs have impacted their lives. The story can be submitted at VH1.com and the chosen ones would be aired.
"Bionic", which has spawned the first single "Not Myself Tonight", would be released in the U.S. on June 8.
More Christina Aguilera News
- A Little Too Early? Kourtney Kardashian Lets 4-Year-Old Daughter Penelope Wear a Lip Ring
- 'Gossip Girl' Alum Penn Badgley Marries Domino Kirke in Brooklyn Courthouse
- 'Dancing with the Stars': 'Glee' Star Heather Morris Joins Season 24, Some Pairings Are Revealed
- DJ Khaled Films Top Secret Video With Justin Bieber, Chance The Rapper and More
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet