Christina Aguilera's Two New Songs Leaked
"Bionic" and "You Lost Me", two of Christina Aguilera's new tracks have surfaced on the internet, thanks to a sneaky fan. Both songs are downloaded on YouTube in low quality since it was recorded during a live performance on "VH1 Storytellers".
Christina is the featured artist on the revived music program. Her episode would be aired on Sunday, June 13, featuring the singer performing the title track of her eighth album and a ballad called "You Lost Me". Since the format of "Storytellers" is to walk viewers on one singer's journey and to reveal what inspires the artist to write a particular song, the episode will also present Christina singing her biggest hits.
Christina, who taped the performance on Wednesday, May 5 night, will also answer fans' questions. Additionally, VH1 is looking for fans who are willing to share stories of how Christina's songs have impacted their lives. The story can be submitted at VH1.com and the chosen ones would be aired.
"Bionic", which has spawned the first single "Not Myself Tonight", would be released in the U.S. on June 8.
More Christina Aguilera News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris