Kendra Wilkinson Sex Tape to Be Released in May
Vivid Entertainment is moving forward with their plan to distribute Kendra Wilkinson sex tape. The company has announced that they plan to release the tape, which is called "Kendra Exposed", across the U.S. by the end of May. "We believe this could be our all time best selling celebrity tape," said Steve Hirsch, founder and co-chairman of the company.
While Kendra has tried to block the sex tape distribution by hiring an attorney, Vivid is adamant that they do not breach the law. "The tape was brought to us by a third party and after consulting with our attorneys, we are confident in our right to distribute it. We've been trying to reach Kendra but have so far been unsuccessful," the company stated in a press release as reported by Radar Online.
Kendra's representative, in the meantime, has spoken up to OK! Magazine about the issue. "Kendra's attorneys are currently evaluating and pursuing Kendra's rights with respect to the purported video and any third parties involved in the possible sale, reproduction or distribution of the same," the rep said, before adding "During this difficult time, Kendra and her family would greatly appreciate the respect of their privacy."
Kendra allegedly made the sex tape at the age of 18 with her former lover before she is married to football player Hank Baskett. It is believed that one of her ex-boyfriends sold the sex tape tape to Vivid. The company itself does not have a consent from the former Playboy model to release the "hardcore footage".
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign