New Poster and Minisode of 'True Blood' Released
The new collectible poster and second minisode of "True Blood" arrive at the same time. The work of art features a specially-made bandage for those who have been bitten by vampires. The item for fang marks is called Vamp Stamp.
Meanwhile, the latest episode of "A Drop of True Blood" webisode is centering on the young vampire Jessica. She's in the bar looking for a man's companion when suddenly a preacher approaches her and starts to tell her how dirty she is in the eyes of God. Pushing her with the word "whore", the preacher got a good look of Jessica's fangs.
But the vampire won't lose control of her anger. "If God wants anything, it's you thanking him daily that you get to live a normal life and that you don't have to cut people open to eat," she says. Then she glamors him to go home but not before making him embarrass himself.
"True Blood" begins June 13 on HBO. The minisode has nothing to do with the new season, creator Alan Ball said.
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly