New Poster and Minisode of 'True Blood' Released
The new collectible poster and second minisode of "True Blood" arrive at the same time. The work of art features a specially-made bandage for those who have been bitten by vampires. The item for fang marks is called Vamp Stamp.
Meanwhile, the latest episode of "A Drop of True Blood" webisode is centering on the young vampire Jessica. She's in the bar looking for a man's companion when suddenly a preacher approaches her and starts to tell her how dirty she is in the eyes of God. Pushing her with the word "whore", the preacher got a good look of Jessica's fangs.
But the vampire won't lose control of her anger. "If God wants anything, it's you thanking him daily that you get to live a normal life and that you don't have to cut people open to eat," she says. Then she glamors him to go home but not before making him embarrass himself.
"True Blood" begins June 13 on HBO. The minisode has nothing to do with the new season, creator Alan Ball said.
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'