New Poster and Minisode of 'True Blood' Released
The new collectible poster and second minisode of "True Blood" arrive at the same time. The work of art features a specially-made bandage for those who have been bitten by vampires. The item for fang marks is called Vamp Stamp.
Meanwhile, the latest episode of "A Drop of True Blood" webisode is centering on the young vampire Jessica. She's in the bar looking for a man's companion when suddenly a preacher approaches her and starts to tell her how dirty she is in the eyes of God. Pushing her with the word "whore", the preacher got a good look of Jessica's fangs.
But the vampire won't lose control of her anger. "If God wants anything, it's you thanking him daily that you get to live a normal life and that you don't have to cut people open to eat," she says. Then she glamors him to go home but not before making him embarrass himself.
"True Blood" begins June 13 on HBO. The minisode has nothing to do with the new season, creator Alan Ball said.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars