New Poster and Minisode of 'True Blood' Released
The new collectible poster and second minisode of "True Blood" arrive at the same time. The work of art features a specially-made bandage for those who have been bitten by vampires. The item for fang marks is called Vamp Stamp.
Meanwhile, the latest episode of "A Drop of True Blood" webisode is centering on the young vampire Jessica. She's in the bar looking for a man's companion when suddenly a preacher approaches her and starts to tell her how dirty she is in the eyes of God. Pushing her with the word "whore", the preacher got a good look of Jessica's fangs.
But the vampire won't lose control of her anger. "If God wants anything, it's you thanking him daily that you get to live a normal life and that you don't have to cut people open to eat," she says. Then she glamors him to go home but not before making him embarrass himself.
"True Blood" begins June 13 on HBO. The minisode has nothing to do with the new season, creator Alan Ball said.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal