New Poster and Minisode of 'True Blood' Released
The new collectible poster and second minisode of "True Blood" arrive at the same time. The work of art features a specially-made bandage for those who have been bitten by vampires. The item for fang marks is called Vamp Stamp.
Meanwhile, the latest episode of "A Drop of True Blood" webisode is centering on the young vampire Jessica. She's in the bar looking for a man's companion when suddenly a preacher approaches her and starts to tell her how dirty she is in the eyes of God. Pushing her with the word "whore", the preacher got a good look of Jessica's fangs.
But the vampire won't lose control of her anger. "If God wants anything, it's you thanking him daily that you get to live a normal life and that you don't have to cut people open to eat," she says. Then she glamors him to go home but not before making him embarrass himself.
"True Blood" begins June 13 on HBO. The minisode has nothing to do with the new season, creator Alan Ball said.
More True Blood News
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard