Shirtless Eric Dane Introduces Newborn Baby
After welcoming Billie Beatrice Dane two months ago, first-time parents Eric Dane and Rebecca Gayheart have finally debuted their baby. Gracing the cover of Us Weekly latest issue which has been available on newsstands, the "Grey's Anatomy" star bares his chest and holds his daughter while his wife embraces him from the back.
"She's beautiful," the 37-year-old actor tells the publication. He later recalls the moment when Billie was born, saying "When she came out, she was really alert and her eyes were open. The doctor gave her to her mom, and I was so ... you know, I was obviously very emotional."
On how the birth of the little girl has affected his life, Eric shares, "It changes how you look at things and how you feel about things. I like to think of myself as an artist - but now I'm working for my kid. Now I'm a father. I've got a lunch pail, I go to work and I come home and I make sure my kid is taken care of, and I make sure my wife is take care of." He then concludes, "Childbirth is a miracle and we've created this life."
Eric Dane and Rebecca Gayheart got married on October 29, 2004. The actress gave birth to their first child on March 3 this year at Los Angeles' Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion