Justin Bieber Asks Fans to Calm Down Following Kim Kardashian's Death Threats
Justin Bieber fever has made people gone mad. Kim Kardashian, who recently declared her admiration to the teen singing sensation through Twitter, claims she has received death threats from his fans. "Seriously Biebs! I'm getting death threats from your fans! This is unBeliebable!!!," the reality TV star tweeted on Tuesday, May 4.
Responding to the matter, Justin tried to reach out to his worshipers by writing on his Twitter, "ladies calm down. kimkardashian is a friend." He then added, "a very sexy friend but a friend. no need 4 threats. Let's all be friends and hang out often ;)"
It has not been known through which Kim received the death threats but it is possibly triggered by jealousy after Justin posted his picture with the 29-year-old beauty when they met at the 2010 White House Correspondents' Dinner in Washington, D.C. over the weekend.
Along with the photo, the "Baby" hitmaker wrote, "Look its my girlfriend." Kim later proclaimed that she has also been smitten with Justin, tweeting "I officially have Bieber Fever!!!"
However, the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star has hinted that they are not dating. When Ryan Seacrest asked her whether they are seeing each other, Kim replied, "Biebs??? LOL"
More Justin Bieber News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory