Justin Bieber Asks Fans to Calm Down Following Kim Kardashian's Death Threats
Justin Bieber fever has made people gone mad. Kim Kardashian, who recently declared her admiration to the teen singing sensation through Twitter, claims she has received death threats from his fans. "Seriously Biebs! I'm getting death threats from your fans! This is unBeliebable!!!," the reality TV star tweeted on Tuesday, May 4.
Responding to the matter, Justin tried to reach out to his worshipers by writing on his Twitter, "ladies calm down. kimkardashian is a friend." He then added, "a very sexy friend but a friend. no need 4 threats. Let's all be friends and hang out often ;)"
It has not been known through which Kim received the death threats but it is possibly triggered by jealousy after Justin posted his picture with the 29-year-old beauty when they met at the 2010 White House Correspondents' Dinner in Washington, D.C. over the weekend.
Along with the photo, the "Baby" hitmaker wrote, "Look its my girlfriend." Kim later proclaimed that she has also been smitten with Justin, tweeting "I officially have Bieber Fever!!!"
However, the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star has hinted that they are not dating. When Ryan Seacrest asked her whether they are seeing each other, Kim replied, "Biebs??? LOL"
More Justin Bieber News
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child