Justin Bieber Asks Fans to Calm Down Following Kim Kardashian's Death Threats
Justin Bieber fever has made people gone mad. Kim Kardashian, who recently declared her admiration to the teen singing sensation through Twitter, claims she has received death threats from his fans. "Seriously Biebs! I'm getting death threats from your fans! This is unBeliebable!!!," the reality TV star tweeted on Tuesday, May 4.
Responding to the matter, Justin tried to reach out to his worshipers by writing on his Twitter, "ladies calm down. kimkardashian is a friend." He then added, "a very sexy friend but a friend. no need 4 threats. Let's all be friends and hang out often ;)"
It has not been known through which Kim received the death threats but it is possibly triggered by jealousy after Justin posted his picture with the 29-year-old beauty when they met at the 2010 White House Correspondents' Dinner in Washington, D.C. over the weekend.
Along with the photo, the "Baby" hitmaker wrote, "Look its my girlfriend." Kim later proclaimed that she has also been smitten with Justin, tweeting "I officially have Bieber Fever!!!"
However, the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star has hinted that they are not dating. When Ryan Seacrest asked her whether they are seeing each other, Kim replied, "Biebs??? LOL"
More Justin Bieber News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival