Aaron Kelly Axed, 'American Idol' Reveals Top 4
The first announced to be safe on "American Idol" result night was Lee Dwyze who was later joined in respective order by Crystal Bowersox and Casey James. This left Michael Lynche and Aaron Kelly in the bottom two. The former was hailed for his rendition of Frank Sinatra's "The Way You Look Tonight", and many agreed with the judges. Aaron was sent home.
The 17-year-old was singing "Fly Me to the Moon" on the performance night. Both Randy Jackson and Ellen DeGeneres agreed that he pulled off a stellar performance but Kara DioGuardi and Simon Cowell did not. "Compared to last week, I think it wasn't as strong," Kara said.
Before the result was read, Lady GaGa and this week's mentor Harry Connick Jr. performed on the stage. The result show also announced that next week's theme would be songs from cinema and the person to guide the Top 4 would be movie star slash R 'n' B singer Jamie Foxx.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'