Aaron Kelly Axed, 'American Idol' Reveals Top 4
The first announced to be safe on "American Idol" result night was Lee Dwyze who was later joined in respective order by Crystal Bowersox and Casey James. This left Michael Lynche and Aaron Kelly in the bottom two. The former was hailed for his rendition of Frank Sinatra's "The Way You Look Tonight", and many agreed with the judges. Aaron was sent home.
The 17-year-old was singing "Fly Me to the Moon" on the performance night. Both Randy Jackson and Ellen DeGeneres agreed that he pulled off a stellar performance but Kara DioGuardi and Simon Cowell did not. "Compared to last week, I think it wasn't as strong," Kara said.
Before the result was read, Lady GaGa and this week's mentor Harry Connick Jr. performed on the stage. The result show also announced that next week's theme would be songs from cinema and the person to guide the Top 4 would be movie star slash R 'n' B singer Jamie Foxx.
- Comic-Con: 'Sherlock' Season 4 Trailer Teases the Demons Within, Star Says It's the Darkest Season
- Moving on? Iggy Azalea Spotted Cozying Up to French Montana at Las Vegas Club
- Lil Wayne Abruptly Walks Off Stage at Marijuana Festival After Just 10 Minutes
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video