A Look at Ferris Aircraft in 'Green Lantern' Found
Another picture from the set of "Green Lantern" has emerged. The latest photo from the movie which is still in production reveals Ferris Aircraft. The headquarters building is set at New Orleans' Lakefront Airport and "designed directly over the airport's working terminal."
The building, which is painted cream, features the name of the company above the entrance. According to Comic Book Movie which obtained the picture from scooper Dave, the mock air traffic control tower in the lower left is similar to the one constructed and used at Second Line Stages.
In the comic books, Ferris Air is owned and operated by Carl Ferris, played by Jay O. Sanders, and his daughter Carol, portrayed by Blake Lively. In the same company, Ryan Reynolds' Hal Jordan also works as a test pilot.
"Green Lantern" centers its story on Hal Jordan, the alter ego of Green Lantern, who is also an ordinary man chosen by a dying alien named Abin Sur to receive a green energy-powered ring used for protecting the planet. The action adventure film is due for June 17, 2011 release in the U.S.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival