A Look at Ferris Aircraft in 'Green Lantern' Found
Another picture from the set of "Green Lantern" has emerged. The latest photo from the movie which is still in production reveals Ferris Aircraft. The headquarters building is set at New Orleans' Lakefront Airport and "designed directly over the airport's working terminal."
The building, which is painted cream, features the name of the company above the entrance. According to Comic Book Movie which obtained the picture from scooper Dave, the mock air traffic control tower in the lower left is similar to the one constructed and used at Second Line Stages.
In the comic books, Ferris Air is owned and operated by Carl Ferris, played by Jay O. Sanders, and his daughter Carol, portrayed by Blake Lively. In the same company, Ryan Reynolds' Hal Jordan also works as a test pilot.
"Green Lantern" centers its story on Hal Jordan, the alter ego of Green Lantern, who is also an ordinary man chosen by a dying alien named Abin Sur to receive a green energy-powered ring used for protecting the planet. The action adventure film is due for June 17, 2011 release in the U.S.
More Green Lantern News
- Kim Kardashian Planning to Use Her Toned-Down Image to Make Herself Richer
- Taran Killam Is the New King George of 'Hamilton' in New Instagram Photo
- Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley Welcome Baby Boy - Find Out His Name
- Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise Have Mother-Daughter Date at Lakers Game
- Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez's Romance With The Weeknd: It's Only for Promotion
- Chris Brown and Rihanna May Start Hooking Up Again After Spotted Hanging Out Together
- Chris Pratt Shares Great Chemistry With Anna Faris in 'Mom' Sneak Peek
- Amber Rose Left Blushing After Beau Val Chmerkovkiy Kisses Her at NY Knicks Game