A Look at Ferris Aircraft in 'Green Lantern' Found
Another picture from the set of "Green Lantern" has emerged. The latest photo from the movie which is still in production reveals Ferris Aircraft. The headquarters building is set at New Orleans' Lakefront Airport and "designed directly over the airport's working terminal."
The building, which is painted cream, features the name of the company above the entrance. According to Comic Book Movie which obtained the picture from scooper Dave, the mock air traffic control tower in the lower left is similar to the one constructed and used at Second Line Stages.
In the comic books, Ferris Air is owned and operated by Carl Ferris, played by Jay O. Sanders, and his daughter Carol, portrayed by Blake Lively. In the same company, Ryan Reynolds' Hal Jordan also works as a test pilot.
"Green Lantern" centers its story on Hal Jordan, the alter ego of Green Lantern, who is also an ordinary man chosen by a dying alien named Abin Sur to receive a green energy-powered ring used for protecting the planet. The action adventure film is due for June 17, 2011 release in the U.S.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard