A Look at Ferris Aircraft in 'Green Lantern' Found
Another picture from the set of "Green Lantern" has emerged. The latest photo from the movie which is still in production reveals Ferris Aircraft. The headquarters building is set at New Orleans' Lakefront Airport and "designed directly over the airport's working terminal."
The building, which is painted cream, features the name of the company above the entrance. According to Comic Book Movie which obtained the picture from scooper Dave, the mock air traffic control tower in the lower left is similar to the one constructed and used at Second Line Stages.
In the comic books, Ferris Air is owned and operated by Carl Ferris, played by Jay O. Sanders, and his daughter Carol, portrayed by Blake Lively. In the same company, Ryan Reynolds' Hal Jordan also works as a test pilot.
"Green Lantern" centers its story on Hal Jordan, the alter ego of Green Lantern, who is also an ordinary man chosen by a dying alien named Abin Sur to receive a green energy-powered ring used for protecting the planet. The action adventure film is due for June 17, 2011 release in the U.S.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns