'Eclipse' to Get Early Screening at LA Film Festival
2010 Los Angeles Film Festival will get the honor to screen the upcoming "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse". This follow-up to "The Twilight Saga's New Moon" is listed as "bonus by invitation screening" in the line-up unveiled on Tuesday, May 4.
The Los Angeles Film Festival itself will run June 17-27. This means limited audience will get a chance to watch the movie before it opens wide in theaters across the U.S. in the end of the month.
However, the early screening at LA Film Festival will not be the world premiere for "Eclipse" like it was reported by several sites. KalebNation.com which claims to be partnered with Summit Entertainment has received official press releases from the studio and then tweeted, "FROM SUMMIT: "this [LAFilmFest] is NOT the official red carpet premiere in Los Angeles. That is still happening." Take a deep breath :)"
This year's Los Angeles Film Festival will feature more than 200 films from 40 countries and is moving from its longtime home in Westwood to downtown Los Angeles. Some other movies which will be screened during the event include "Despicable Me", "The Kids Are All Right" and "Cyrus".
In "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse", Bella Swan will once again find herself surrounded by danger while she has to choose between her love for Edward Cullen and her friendship with Jacob Black. David Slade tackles the helming duty for this third "Twilight" film.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked