Confirmed, Lindsay Lohan Is Porn Star Linda Lovelace in 'Inferno'
Lindsay Lohan has scored a new big screen project. Following wide reports that she is linked to the role of Linda Lovelace in "Inferno", producer Wali Razaqi has confirmed that the singer/actress has been chosen to play the porn star in the biopic.
"We've all thought that Lindsay would be a great choice for a while now, and we're all convinced that she is going to do it," Razaqi told Los Angeles Times. "For at least a year, the director [Matthew Wilder] and I have gone back and forth imagining how awesome of a performance she could give if she was in the movie."
According to the producer, the official announcement will be released at 2010 Cannes Film Festival which will be held on May 12-23. Lohan is scheduled to come to the event as part of the announcement.
Beside Lohan, Bill Pullman is also attached to "Inferno". He will be seen playing Hugh Hefner in the film which will delve into "the difficult stuff" Lovelace went through and overcame.
Razaqi additionally gushed that Lohan's role is "probably one of the most challenging roles any actor could play -- and not because of the sexual content, necessarily -- but more because she was so battered and beat up emotionally."
"Inferno", which is planned for 2011 release, reportedly will kick off principal photography in summer this year. The production is said to take place in Los Angeles.
- J Balvin, Camila Cabello and Pitbull Tease New Track 'Hey Ma' on Instagram
- An Alleged Sex Tape of Trey Songz Leaks Online Amid Nicki Minaj and Remy Ma's Beef
- Emma Stone Says the Oscars Blunder Was One of the Most Horrible Moments of Her Life
- Drake on Remy Ma's Diss Track: 'His Heart's Bleeding for Nicki Minaj'
- Jimmy Kimmel Breaks Down Oscar Mix-Up: How Denzel Washington Helped Save the Day
- Get a Look at New 'Wonder Woman' Cool Photos and Concept Art
- Which Green Lantern Member to Appear in 'Justice League' Allegedly Revealed
- Ashley Tisdale Claps Back at Fat-Shamers Saying She Looks Pregnant