Taylor Swift Simple and Sexy at TIME 100 Gala
Prominent figures from entertainment and politic world blend at TIME 100 gala held on Tuesday, May 4 night in Frederick P. Rose Hall at NYC's Jazz at Lincoln Center. Taylor Swift, who is included in the magazine's the most influential people this year, attended the event in a little black dress by J. Mendel and heels by Christian Louboutin.
Former presidential candidate Sarah Palin who is within the category of leaders also showed up at the event, accompanied by husband Todd Palin. Other guests from the non-entertainment world are motivational speaker Suze Orman, business tycoon Richard Branson, political activist Elie Wiesel, and artist Jeff Koons.
Meanwhile from the Hollywood range, there were the likes of Neil Patrick Harris, Lea Michele, J.J. Abrams, Demi Moore and husband Ashton Kutcher, Betty White, Leslie Mann and Judd Apatow.
Inside the gala, "Saturday Night Live" cast member Andy Samberg hosted while former President Bill Clinton delivered a speech. Taylor Swift and Prince then treated the guests with musical performances.
More Taylor Swift News
- 'Westworld' Reveals Who the Man in Black Is, but There Are Bigger Twists
- Madonna Accused of Getting Butt Implants After Onstage Twerk With Ariana Grande
- Jonah Hill Involved in Serious Car Accident in L.A. - Is He Okay?
- The Weeknd Scores Second No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Starboy'
- 'American Honey' Is Triumphant at British Independent Film Awards
- Artist of the Week: Zay Hilfigerrr
- Gwen Stefani Fails to Cover Her Neck Hickey During an Outing With Her Kids
- Find Out When Kim Kardashian Will Return to Social Media