Taylor Swift Simple and Sexy at TIME 100 Gala
Prominent figures from entertainment and politic world blend at TIME 100 gala held on Tuesday, May 4 night in Frederick P. Rose Hall at NYC's Jazz at Lincoln Center. Taylor Swift, who is included in the magazine's the most influential people this year, attended the event in a little black dress by J. Mendel and heels by Christian Louboutin.
Former presidential candidate Sarah Palin who is within the category of leaders also showed up at the event, accompanied by husband Todd Palin. Other guests from the non-entertainment world are motivational speaker Suze Orman, business tycoon Richard Branson, political activist Elie Wiesel, and artist Jeff Koons.
Meanwhile from the Hollywood range, there were the likes of Neil Patrick Harris, Lea Michele, J.J. Abrams, Demi Moore and husband Ashton Kutcher, Betty White, Leslie Mann and Judd Apatow.
Inside the gala, "Saturday Night Live" cast member Andy Samberg hosted while former President Bill Clinton delivered a speech. Taylor Swift and Prince then treated the guests with musical performances.
More Taylor Swift News
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny