Taylor Swift Simple and Sexy at TIME 100 Gala
Prominent figures from entertainment and politic world blend at TIME 100 gala held on Tuesday, May 4 night in Frederick P. Rose Hall at NYC's Jazz at Lincoln Center. Taylor Swift, who is included in the magazine's the most influential people this year, attended the event in a little black dress by J. Mendel and heels by Christian Louboutin.
Former presidential candidate Sarah Palin who is within the category of leaders also showed up at the event, accompanied by husband Todd Palin. Other guests from the non-entertainment world are motivational speaker Suze Orman, business tycoon Richard Branson, political activist Elie Wiesel, and artist Jeff Koons.
Meanwhile from the Hollywood range, there were the likes of Neil Patrick Harris, Lea Michele, J.J. Abrams, Demi Moore and husband Ashton Kutcher, Betty White, Leslie Mann and Judd Apatow.
Inside the gala, "Saturday Night Live" cast member Andy Samberg hosted while former President Bill Clinton delivered a speech. Taylor Swift and Prince then treated the guests with musical performances.
More Taylor Swift News
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist