Taylor Swift Simple and Sexy at TIME 100 Gala
Prominent figures from entertainment and politic world blend at TIME 100 gala held on Tuesday, May 4 night in Frederick P. Rose Hall at NYC's Jazz at Lincoln Center. Taylor Swift, who is included in the magazine's the most influential people this year, attended the event in a little black dress by J. Mendel and heels by Christian Louboutin.
Former presidential candidate Sarah Palin who is within the category of leaders also showed up at the event, accompanied by husband Todd Palin. Other guests from the non-entertainment world are motivational speaker Suze Orman, business tycoon Richard Branson, political activist Elie Wiesel, and artist Jeff Koons.
Meanwhile from the Hollywood range, there were the likes of Neil Patrick Harris, Lea Michele, J.J. Abrams, Demi Moore and husband Ashton Kutcher, Betty White, Leslie Mann and Judd Apatow.
Inside the gala, "Saturday Night Live" cast member Andy Samberg hosted while former President Bill Clinton delivered a speech. Taylor Swift and Prince then treated the guests with musical performances.
More Taylor Swift News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie