Taylor Swift Simple and Sexy at TIME 100 Gala
Prominent figures from entertainment and politic world blend at TIME 100 gala held on Tuesday, May 4 night in Frederick P. Rose Hall at NYC's Jazz at Lincoln Center. Taylor Swift, who is included in the magazine's the most influential people this year, attended the event in a little black dress by J. Mendel and heels by Christian Louboutin.
Former presidential candidate Sarah Palin who is within the category of leaders also showed up at the event, accompanied by husband Todd Palin. Other guests from the non-entertainment world are motivational speaker Suze Orman, business tycoon Richard Branson, political activist Elie Wiesel, and artist Jeff Koons.
Meanwhile from the Hollywood range, there were the likes of Neil Patrick Harris, Lea Michele, J.J. Abrams, Demi Moore and husband Ashton Kutcher, Betty White, Leslie Mann and Judd Apatow.
Inside the gala, "Saturday Night Live" cast member Andy Samberg hosted while former President Bill Clinton delivered a speech. Taylor Swift and Prince then treated the guests with musical performances.
More Taylor Swift News
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show