Christina Aguilera Confirmed to Sing at 2010 MTV Movie Awards
Christina Aguilera has been announced as one of the musical guests at the 19th Annual MTV Movie Awards. She is confirmed to perform "Not Myself Tonight", one of her new songs from her upcoming June 8 release "Bionic".
Beside announcing Christina Aguilera as a performer, MTV has also unveiled a list of presenters for the awards show. They are Jessica Biel, Vanessa Hudgens, Miranda Cosgrove, Bradley Cooper, Tom Cruise, Cameron Diaz, Jonah Hill, Russell Brand, Steve Carell, Shaun White and P. Diddy.
MTV Movie Awards will be broadcast live on June 6 at 9 P.M. from the Gibson Amphitheater in Universal City, California. Aziz Ansari is tapped to host the Sunday ceremony. Nominees will be unveiled later this month with winners determined via fans' voting.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour