Christina Aguilera Confirmed to Sing at 2010 MTV Movie Awards
Christina Aguilera has been announced as one of the musical guests at the 19th Annual MTV Movie Awards. She is confirmed to perform "Not Myself Tonight", one of her new songs from her upcoming June 8 release "Bionic".
Beside announcing Christina Aguilera as a performer, MTV has also unveiled a list of presenters for the awards show. They are Jessica Biel, Vanessa Hudgens, Miranda Cosgrove, Bradley Cooper, Tom Cruise, Cameron Diaz, Jonah Hill, Russell Brand, Steve Carell, Shaun White and P. Diddy.
MTV Movie Awards will be broadcast live on June 6 at 9 P.M. from the Gibson Amphitheater in Universal City, California. Aziz Ansari is tapped to host the Sunday ceremony. Nominees will be unveiled later this month with winners determined via fans' voting.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group