Christina Aguilera Confirmed to Sing at 2010 MTV Movie Awards
Christina Aguilera has been announced as one of the musical guests at the 19th Annual MTV Movie Awards. She is confirmed to perform "Not Myself Tonight", one of her new songs from her upcoming June 8 release "Bionic".
Beside announcing Christina Aguilera as a performer, MTV has also unveiled a list of presenters for the awards show. They are Jessica Biel, Vanessa Hudgens, Miranda Cosgrove, Bradley Cooper, Tom Cruise, Cameron Diaz, Jonah Hill, Russell Brand, Steve Carell, Shaun White and P. Diddy.
MTV Movie Awards will be broadcast live on June 6 at 9 P.M. from the Gibson Amphitheater in Universal City, California. Aziz Ansari is tapped to host the Sunday ceremony. Nominees will be unveiled later this month with winners determined via fans' voting.
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed