Christina Aguilera Confirmed to Sing at 2010 MTV Movie Awards
Christina Aguilera has been announced as one of the musical guests at the 19th Annual MTV Movie Awards. She is confirmed to perform "Not Myself Tonight", one of her new songs from her upcoming June 8 release "Bionic".
Beside announcing Christina Aguilera as a performer, MTV has also unveiled a list of presenters for the awards show. They are Jessica Biel, Vanessa Hudgens, Miranda Cosgrove, Bradley Cooper, Tom Cruise, Cameron Diaz, Jonah Hill, Russell Brand, Steve Carell, Shaun White and P. Diddy.
MTV Movie Awards will be broadcast live on June 6 at 9 P.M. from the Gibson Amphitheater in Universal City, California. Aziz Ansari is tapped to host the Sunday ceremony. Nominees will be unveiled later this month with winners determined via fans' voting.
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding