Christina Aguilera Confirmed to Sing at 2010 MTV Movie Awards
Christina Aguilera has been announced as one of the musical guests at the 19th Annual MTV Movie Awards. She is confirmed to perform "Not Myself Tonight", one of her new songs from her upcoming June 8 release "Bionic".
Beside announcing Christina Aguilera as a performer, MTV has also unveiled a list of presenters for the awards show. They are Jessica Biel, Vanessa Hudgens, Miranda Cosgrove, Bradley Cooper, Tom Cruise, Cameron Diaz, Jonah Hill, Russell Brand, Steve Carell, Shaun White and P. Diddy.
MTV Movie Awards will be broadcast live on June 6 at 9 P.M. from the Gibson Amphitheater in Universal City, California. Aziz Ansari is tapped to host the Sunday ceremony. Nominees will be unveiled later this month with winners determined via fans' voting.
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'