Julia Louis-Dreyfus Finds Misspelled Name on Walk of Fame Star 'Hysterical'
Getting her name carved in Hollywood Walk of Fame should be an honor for Julia Louis-Dreyfus. But the Emmy-winning actress found it "hysterical" when she learned that her name was misspelled on the star.
The "The New Adventures of Old Christine" beauty was scheduled to unveil her star on Tuesday morning, May 4. But hours before the ceremony, CNN producer David Daniel who snapped a picture of the star found that her name was misspelled to become "Julia Luis Dreyfus", missing the "O" and a hypen.
David then contacted a press rep for the Walk of Fame Ana Martinez-Holler about the error. Later, workmen chiseled out the "Luis" and replaced it with a temporary "Louis" for the unveiling. The star will be permanently repaired soon.
Julia, in the meantime, thought the typo was hilarious that she actually wanted to keep as it was. "The misspelling was so perfectly apt, a great metaphor for show business," she said as quoted by Associated Press after the ceremony. "Right when you think you've made it, you get knocked down. It's an ideal metaphor for how this business works."
More Julia Louis-Dreyfus News
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune