Miley Cyrus Is Rarest Creature on Earth in 'Can't Be Tamed' Video
Miley Cyrus' "Can't Be Tamed" music video has been debuted in full on May 4 via E! News. It follows her as as "a creature so rare it was believed to be extinct." She is being locked in a giant cage and exposed to the crowd of a museum.
Introduced by the curator as "the rarest creature on Earth, Avis Cyrus," she amazes the attendees with her beautiful look, but manages to make them back off a few steps when she spontaneously spreads her huge wings to cover her face when camera flashes. Afterwards, the music begins and she along with a number of dancers breaks into energetic choreography.
"The reason I loved doing this video is because I wanted it to be something different for a female artist," Miley explained to Ryan Seacrest. "It is a sexy video, and you can't really take that away from it, but it's not the premise."
She added, "The video isn't about being sexy or about who can wear less clothes. It's about explaining the song and living the lyrics." On how her boyfriend Liam Hemsworth, who came to the set during the video shoot, reacts to clip which is claimed as "the next evolution of her," she said he liked it. But, she admitted that she made Liam leave the set after 20 minutes so he wouldn't get distracted by all of her "hot girl dancers."
The song is taken from Miley Cyrus' new album of the same name "Can't Be Tamed" which is due in the United States on June 22.
Miley Cyrus' "Can't Be Tamed" music video
More Miley Cyrus News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby