Miley Cyrus Is Rarest Creature on Earth in 'Can't Be Tamed' Video
Miley Cyrus' "Can't Be Tamed" music video has been debuted in full on May 4 via E! News. It follows her as as "a creature so rare it was believed to be extinct." She is being locked in a giant cage and exposed to the crowd of a museum.
Introduced by the curator as "the rarest creature on Earth, Avis Cyrus," she amazes the attendees with her beautiful look, but manages to make them back off a few steps when she spontaneously spreads her huge wings to cover her face when camera flashes. Afterwards, the music begins and she along with a number of dancers breaks into energetic choreography.
"The reason I loved doing this video is because I wanted it to be something different for a female artist," Miley explained to Ryan Seacrest. "It is a sexy video, and you can't really take that away from it, but it's not the premise."
She added, "The video isn't about being sexy or about who can wear less clothes. It's about explaining the song and living the lyrics." On how her boyfriend Liam Hemsworth, who came to the set during the video shoot, reacts to clip which is claimed as "the next evolution of her," she said he liked it. But, she admitted that she made Liam leave the set after 20 minutes so he wouldn't get distracted by all of her "hot girl dancers."
The song is taken from Miley Cyrus' new album of the same name "Can't Be Tamed" which is due in the United States on June 22.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna
- 'Scream Queens': Hester Will Help Find the Killer in Season 2. Is She No Longer the Bad Guy?
- Possible Main Villains in 'The Flash' Film Are Revealed, 'Doctor Strange' May Feature Brother Voodoo
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans