Britney Spears' 'Telephone' Demo Addressed by Darkchild
Soon after Britney Spears' "Telephone" demo version came out, producer Rodney "Darkchild" Jerkins addressed the matter. He posted a series of tweets, starting "Not sure who leaked Britney Telephone. I havent heard it, im not sure its even her or the right version. I have to check it out first."
The producer continued, "Just listened and yes its the demo, not a mixed version. I will not leak a mixed version. I am respecting Britney and Jive wishes." He added, "I love all of u and I love working with Britney. God bless!"
After that, Darkchild did a live chat on Ustream to talk about Britney's upcoming seventh studio album. "Larry Rudolph [Britney's manager] came to my house and we had an incredible conversation about Britney's new album. We talked about the direction of her album, he gave me some insight into the direction and he wants me to work on stuff," he shared. "I'm about to put 200 percent of my focus into writing a new smash for Britney's new album."
"I think the fans deserve it, I think Britney deserves it and I can't wait to get back into the studio with Britney. I'm about to go crazy .... Since the conversation with Larry Rudolph I've studied some stuff from her last album and the 'Blackout' album, and that was great stuff but I'm gonna bring something a little bit greater. I'm gonna give it my all to deliver something that's crazy .. for Britney."
More Britney Spears News
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii
- Kate Gosselin Sends Son Collin Away to Get Help for 'Special Needs'