Emma Watson and Katy Perry Show Some Skin at MET Ball
The Metropolitan Museum of Art on Monday, May 3 was packed with a number of A-listers who attended the Costume Institute Gala Benefit to celebrate the opening of the American Woman: Fashioning a National Identity. Coming separately, Emma Watson and Katy Perry coincidentally opted dresses which similarly bare their legs.
The star of "Harry Potter" film series picked a white custom-made Burberry dress. She paired it with a black high heels. Katy, meanwhile, was literally glowing on the red carpet as she put on a Cute Circuit dress which has LED lights on it. She added Christian Louboutin shoes and Lorraine Schwartz jewels to the glam-up look.
Also having dresses with similar detail were Jennifer Lopez, Anne Hathaway and Marion Cotillard. That night, the three looked dazzling with their sparkling long gowns. In the meantime, Kristen Stewart who was wrapped in her black dress and Taylor Swift with her ivory plisse georgette beaded gown appeared in simple style.
Some celebrity pairs such as Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady, Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake as well as Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber additionally made appearances at the event, which was hosted by Patrick Robinson of The Gap. Talk show queen Oprah Winfrey also supported the 2010 MET Ball as co-host, teaming up with Vogue editor Anna Wintour.
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards
- Demi Lovato Surprises Fans as Undercover Lyft Driver and Disses Selena Gomez
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'