Emma Watson and Katy Perry Show Some Skin at MET Ball
The Metropolitan Museum of Art on Monday, May 3 was packed with a number of A-listers who attended the Costume Institute Gala Benefit to celebrate the opening of the American Woman: Fashioning a National Identity. Coming separately, Emma Watson and Katy Perry coincidentally opted dresses which similarly bare their legs.
The star of "Harry Potter" film series picked a white custom-made Burberry dress. She paired it with a black high heels. Katy, meanwhile, was literally glowing on the red carpet as she put on a Cute Circuit dress which has LED lights on it. She added Christian Louboutin shoes and Lorraine Schwartz jewels to the glam-up look.
Also having dresses with similar detail were Jennifer Lopez, Anne Hathaway and Marion Cotillard. That night, the three looked dazzling with their sparkling long gowns. In the meantime, Kristen Stewart who was wrapped in her black dress and Taylor Swift with her ivory plisse georgette beaded gown appeared in simple style.
Some celebrity pairs such as Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady, Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake as well as Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber additionally made appearances at the event, which was hosted by Patrick Robinson of The Gap. Talk show queen Oprah Winfrey also supported the 2010 MET Ball as co-host, teaming up with Vogue editor Anna Wintour.
More Emma Watson News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked